Chapter Thirty-Five: Toggle Bolt

Content warning: making out, Robby being a dingus, Johnny being a dingus (like father like son), grinding, removal of clothing - basically angst with a sprinkle of fluff and the bare bones of really boring smut where nothing actually happens 😂

-

"Morning flower." Robby says groggily, pulling Cal on top of him.
"Morning babe." Cal smiles, kissing him.
"I could get used to this."
"Yeah? Which part? The showering together? The sleeping in the same bed? The waking up with me? Hm?"
"All of the above. But next time we shower let's be completely naked yeah? I don't think my boxers are ever going to dry."
Cal giggles, nodding, "All of the above huh? I'll see what I can do." Cal feels Robby's hands under her shirt, rubbing her back in soft circular motions. She can feel her flesh prickle with his touch like small electric shocks are coming from his fingers.

"Remember we have to go back to Miyagi-Do today." Cal reminds him, hearing Robby groan, throwing his head back against the pillows.
"Hey, we're working inside today at least. I think it's going to be shelving, painting, and organizing."
"Organizing, your favorite!"
"Yes! I'm very excited." Cal giggles, putting her chin on his chest.

"When do we need to get there?"
"Uncle Dan said afternoon is fine, but it is already noon."
"I guess that means we have to get up then huh?"
"It unfortunately does. But... I don't have an extra shirt just some Sophie shorts. So you'll have to lend me one for the whole day, get to see me in it... maybe even out of it if you play your cards right."
"Oh I could definitely get used to this." Cal laughs, burying her head in his bare chest.
"Me too." Cal admits, kissing him one last time before sitting up with a groan and stretching her arms.

"It's gonna have to be a turtleneck apparently..." Robby admits softly, brushing the hair from her neck.
"I told you! I told you that you bit too hard!" Cal whines, pushing him away from her.
"I know. I know. I'm sorry flower. I would say it won't happen again but I think we both know it will..."
"Well you get the explain them to my uncle if he asks." Cal says pointedly.
"Just leave your hair down."
"It's way too hot for that. Mr. Miyagi's house has no A/C... I guess that could have changed but I'm not holding out hope."

"Hmmm... they aren't too bad. Just shows how loved you are." Cal giggles.
"Yeah? How loved am I?" She teases, holding her lips just out of his reach.
"Very, very loved." Robby smiles, pulling her down to him by her chin to leave a sweet kiss.

"Guess that means I need to step up my love bite game so you know how loved you are."
"I wouldn't be opposed to that." Robby chuckles, pushing some hair behind her ear.
"Yeah? Still have to get that matching set for you... then you'll really know."
"I already know. The rest are just extras and perks of being your boyfriend." Robby smiles, softly pulling her bottom lip down with his thumb.

"I love you Robby Keene."
"I love you too Calanthe Luna Lane-Guerrero... or I guess it's Guerrero-LaRusso now huh?"
"Not yet, there's still some paperwork left to sign... hey what's your middle name?" A strong blush flows from Robby's neck to his cheeks.
"Come on... you know mine!"
"Yes but Luna is beautiful."
"I'm sure yours is beautiful too."
"Do you swear not to laugh?"
"I will do my very best."
"Fuck... okay fine... it's... Swayze."
"Like Patrick Swayze?"
"Yeah." Robby groans, hiding his face in his elbow.

"Hey," Cal smiles, pulling his arm down and giving him a kiss, "I love you Robert Swayze Keene." Robby smiles, taking the hand he was hiding behind and stroking her cheek. Cal smiles and kisses his palm softly, cradling it against her face after.
"It sounds better when you say it."
"Yeah?"
"Yeah... sounds nicer. Not as weird."
"It's not weird. Your mom must have really liked Patrick Swayze!"
"Yeah, he's her favorite actor."