Chapter 16

Katie looks over and sees that it's the guy from the hotel. Katie goes over and says hello and talks for a bit then goes back to the pool. As the days go by it gets closer and closer to the day she rescues Dom and Brian. The day before Katie and the rest of the doctors go to Sea World to have a fun day, one thing they didnt know is that Jakob, Brian and Dom are going to be there. They have fun and right before they leave Dom and Brian walk by Katie and she slips them tracking devices and Jakob didn't notice. The day finally comes, Katie goes to the airport and meets Letti and the team there. Robert took the kids back home with him. "The flight leaves in 10 minutes, is everyone ready?" Katie asks. Everyone shakes their heads and splits up. They start boarding Katie's flight. "Hey Jakob I gotta use the bathroom like bad, can me and Dom go we can't do anything you have a gun with you, we wouldn't jeopardize all these people." Brian says. They go to the bathroom, "flight 264 final boarding" the woman over the comes said. Brian and Dom go out the back way of the bathroom and meet up with Katie as Sean goes and distracts Jakob. Katie leads them to the plane and they take their seat, and she send Sean a text to board the plane. He leaves without suspicion of Jakob. They all make it safely on the plane and it soon takes off. A wave of relief comes over Katie. "Hey... I just wanted to say thank you for saving us." Brain says after moments of awkward silence. "Yeah, no problem." She says keeping it short and sweet. The flight seems to go by really fast and when they land, Robert has the kids and her car there waiting for her. "Mommy" Makenna runs as soon as she sees her, Katie drops her bags and picks her to and hugs her tight. "Hey sweetie. I missed you so much." They walk over to Robert who's holding Addison, "Hey, you ready to go home, we have a couple of things to explain." Katie shakes her head yes and without another word to her family she leaves.

Makenna and Addie fall asleep on the way to set as Katie is explaining everything that happened since she left. "So your telling me you slept with a hot doctor, then he was at the docs meeting you had, then flirted with a group of SWAT agents." Roberts repeats surprised. "Yeah, and the SWAT group was hot as crap." Katie says and they both laugh together. "So marvel is wanting to do a crossover with Supernatural, and they want you to be the demon where you are the newest character on Avengers..." Robert Explains. "I have always wanted to meet three of the hottest men in the world." Katie says. The conversation turns serious, "Jeremy has been asking about you." Robert states. "Yeah well he can keep asking." Katie says as they arrive on set. "The supernatural actors are on set by the way." Robert says picking up Kenna and carrying her as Katie gets Addie out and carry's her inside. Katie walks up behind the casts because no one sees her and no one knew besides Robert that she was coming home. "You know, y'all should be working right now." Katie said, everybody whipped around in surprise. "OMG MY BEST FRIEND CAME BACK." Tom Holland said running to you from across the room. He hugs you without waking Addie up. "Hey kid." Katie says laughing. Just then Jensen, Jared, and Misha come walking up to the group. Jensen is holding his little girl JJ, who is also asleep on his shoulder. Jensen and Katie make eye contact and they both get butterflies in their stomachs. "Katie this is Jensen and his little girl JJ, Jared, and Misha." Joe Russo says. "Boys this is Katie and her little girls Makenna and Addison. He proceeds to say. "Nice to meet y'all, I came here to say hello and also if you want me to do the part of the demon I will-" she gets cut off. "KATIE" Jeremy says in an angry voice. "WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN, NO LETTER, NO TEXT, NO CALL, NO NOTHING." he yells getting in her face. "I don't owe you any explanation, I'm leaving." Katie says with holding back tears. "Me, Mackie, Evan, and Stan is coming too." Tom Hollands says. Robert hands MaKenna to Evan's and they leave.