How You Two Met | One

|Zak|

You went on vacation with your best friend to Ireland for a week. You both thought it would be nice to get away and go somewhere you haven't been before. You found this tour that took you all over the place to different locations. You passed an old castle, called Loftus Hall and you were intrigued of the location.

"Now we won't get out, but this is one of the most haunted places in Ireland!" The tour guide told everyone.

"Why, what's wrong with it?" You questioned as you opened the door.

"I wouldn't do than miss, that place is where the devil spent the night!" He warned.

You ignored him and got out anyway, you walked up to the gate and looked at the haunted location.

"Y/N, the tour guide said 10 minutes and he means it!" Your best friend warned you.

"But they are giving tours, let's go and we can get a cab later!" You smiled and opened up the gate.

Your friends rolled her eyes and told the tour guide to go.

You both started walking up to the castle and saw a group of people in front. You have loved paranormal stuff every since you were little, but never had an paranormal experience.

As you walked in the castle you looked around at the amazing sight. You turned your head and started walking towards the room where they said the devil's baby was buried in the walls. You didn't know why but something was drawing you to that room. You didn't see anyone else in there but a guy with spiky hair, holding something in his hands. He was facing towards the other wall, so you couldn't exactly see his face. You quickly turned and started to look at the walls.

"Wow." You said in shocked as you dragged your hand down the wall. The wall where the devils baby remains were found.

"Amazing, right?" Someone stood beside you and asked.

"Yeah and disturbing." You looked at the guy and became immediately shocked at who it was "You're Zak Bagans!"

He chuckled "I'm guessing you're a fan?"

Your cheeks turned bright red "Maybe."

"Do you believe in this stuff?" He questioned.

You shrugged "Skeptic, but I'm not denying anyone who would want to show me that they are real."

"Well how about we arrange that and you come do an investigating with us." Zak smiled as he took out his phone.

"You mean investigate this place?"

"No, this place is too extreme. You would want to start off with something simple." He handed you his phone.

You gladly took it and put your number in his phone "Don't be shy!" You stated as you gave him back his phone.

"Same goes to you." He smiled as he watched you walk away with a big smile on your face.

|Aaron|

It was Saturday night and you really didn't have any plans. You had just finish your last final for college and wanted to do something fun to celebrate. You and a group of your friends decided to head up to Las Vegas and have a girls weekend. You ended up going to this Karaoke club.  As you and your friends settle at a tables, two lights went around the room looking for people.

"Okay, who's going to be next?" The dj announce.

The light hit someone over on the other side "You!"

Then it came over and hit directly on you "And you, yeah come on!"

You tried to convince everyone that you didn't want to sing, but they didn't care "You guys I can't sing, guys!"

As you got on the stage, you looked over and saw the other person that was picked. You eyes widen at the person, it was Aaron Goodwin from ghost adventures. The dj started the music and the song Love The Way You Lie starting playing.

You took a deep breath and stated singing "Just gonna stand there and watch me burn. But that's alright, because I like the way it hurts. Just gonna stand there and hear me cry. But that's alright, because I love the way you lie, I love the way you lie."

Aaron went next and 'tried' to rap "I can't tell you what it really is. I can only tell you what it feels like, And right now there's a steel knife, in my windpipe. I can't breathe, but I still fight, while I can fight. As long as the wrong feels right, it's like I'm in flight. High off of love drunk from my hate. It's like I'm huffing paint and I love it the more that I suffer. I suffocate and right before I'm about to drown."

You couldn't hold it in, you just bursted out laughing, with everyone else right behind you doing the same. He looked and gave you a warm smile.

"I love the way lie." You finished the last line and everyone started to clap.

The two of you exited the stage, he stop and held out his hand "Aaron."

You smiled and shook his hand "I'm Y/N."

"I'm sorry if that sucked, I can't sing very well." He admitted, sounding embarrassed.

"I liked it." You assured him.

Suddenly a group of guys came up to Aaron.

"Aaron, you really killed it!" One guy said sarcastically.

"Thanks Nick." Aaron rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, now we know to never let you sing again!"

Aaron sighed and pushed him a little "Shut up Zak."

As his friends where still taking to him. You gave him a smile and took a pen off a near by table. You grabbed his hand and wrote your number down.

"Call me!" You mouth to him.

He nodded, understanding what you said. You turned around and rolled your eyes when the rest of his friends went "Ooohhhhh."

|Nick|

You walked into the local gym in Las Vegas for a work out. You had made a bet with your brother that you both could lose 10 pounds in two weeks. You didn't know if you could do it, but damn it you were determine to. You hopped on one of the treadmills in front of the mirrors, while watching a new Ghost Adventure episode on your iPhone.

After awhile you started to slow down, the episode ended so you decided to do something else. As you got off, you looked over and saw non other than Nick Groff doing some curls on the other side of the room. You walked over nervously and started putting weights on a bar to do some bench press. As you started, you heard his voice started talking to you.

"You know that's not a good idea to do that by yourself." He told you as he put down his weights.

You sat up a little "Well I don't have anyone to spot me."

"I'll do it for you." Nick walked over and stood behind you. You laid back down and started to do 3 sets of 10.

"26, 27, 28, 29.......30." He took the bar and placed it back.

You stood up and smiled at him "Thanks for spotting me, I'm Y/N"

"I'm Nick." He stuck out his hand.

You smiled and gladly shook his hand "Nice to meet you Nick."

"I don't think I've ever seen you around here, you new?"

You nodded "Yep, just started today."

"Well let me give you a piece of advice, stay on the 1st level, second level is a bunch of freaks and weirdos." Nick explained.

"Noted." You gave him a warm smile.

"Hey, are you done for the day?" He asked, looking a little nervous.

You notice and giggled "I might be."

"Well I was wondering if you wanted to go get some lunch?" Nick asked.

"I would love to." You answered, not even giving a second thought.

| Hope you enjoy, leave some suggestions for more in the comments :) |