𝟑 *ੈ✩‧₊˚𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐫!

This story has been giving me so much serotonin. I am honestly trying so hard to make these chapters longer, anyways, back to the story. Enjoy this chapter! -Rei S.

   "Fuck off bleach boy or I'll have to force bleach down your throat

   "Fuck off bleach boy or I'll have to force bleach down your throat."

Readers Point Of View:

I sat on Harry's left, and the new teacher happens to be sitting on his right.

"I have something I need to tell you guys." Harry then speaks up.

I can tell a look of fear is spread across my whole entire face, I see worried eyes in Hermiones, and a shocked look in Ron's as Harry tells us about how Sirius Black is actually after him.

To break some silence, Ron asks curiously, "Who do you reckon that is?" Gesturing towards the sleeping man.

Hermione then reply's, "Professor, Rj. Lupin." As if it were the most obvious thing in the world.

"BLOODY HELL HERMIONE. HOW IS IT YOU KNOW EVERYTHING? ARE YOU PSYCHIC?! If you are you can tell me I won't tell anyone but, well...Chinch." I ask saying the last few words with my voice and tone lowered.

"AND ME!" My brother then says with a look of betrayal.

Hermione, being the person she is, suddenly says, "Honesty you two. It says it on his trunk!"

Harry then bursts out laughing while me and Ron stare at each other with pure stupidity. How would I have missed this? It's right there on the floor.

While My brother and my best friend were fighting about wether Hermione's new cat, Crookshanks, is evil or not, I then feel a sudden coldness making me shiver. The lights cut out making Harry wrap his arms around my cautiously as he is shivering as well.

Ron then speaks up "Do-Does anybody else feel.. I'm not sure.. E-Er-"

"D-Drained?" I finish as he nods in reply.

I notice a pair of wilted, dark shaded hands slowly open and enter out compartment. Determined to protect my friends, I force myself out of Harrison's arms and push the hooded figure back while saying,

"Get away from me and my friend you filthy rotten bastard!"

The cloaked figure then pushes me against the opposite side of where our compartment is and begins to do something to me.. I have no idea what it is. It feels as if my friends and family are slowly being taken away from me.. flashes of people struggling and screams are being heard..