01

"Yes! It's finally working!"

Wires all over the ground. Colorful substance in tubes. Spilled liquids everywhere. A man with white hair, wearing a white coat, looks about in his 30 or above, is now desperately feeding a corpse.

The corpse had bunch of wires on its hand. Skin and organs still intact from a virus that keeps the corpse alive. The corpse was wearing a beautiful white dress and an adorable black shoes. The corpse looked like a porcelain doll.

"Dont worry, my love, we're finally be able to see each other again! You don't know how long it has been since I've been missing you!" The man spoke.

Feeding the corpse a virus he had invented. The virus can turn someone back to life, but a more inhumane way. You see, the virus will go in a creature's organ, taking control over it, killing any diseases that is in the body. The creature will then have control on their body, but will forget simple things like talking, walking, jumping, ect.

The creature wont be able to eat anything besides the same creature they are. For example, if this virus were to be control on a cat, the cat cannot eat anything besides cats. So if this virus will be fed to humans, the human must eat humans too. Basically cannibalism.

Moving on, the man has finally fed the corpse. It starts to open its eyes. The corpse's eyes looked dull, but still full of life. It started to look around, then looked at the mad scientist.

"My love?! You're awake! Oh thank the gods!" The scientist beemed happily.

"My love, can you blink?" The corpse started blinking. " Oh ok.. Can you speak?" The corpse was silent. The scientist was a bit devastated.

"Alright uhh.. blink twice if you understand me." The corpse blinks twice. The scientist signed in relief.

"My love, can you still remember me?" He asked. The corpse then blinks twice. The scientist smiles.

"Im so glad you're back, my love.." the scientist say, kissing the corpses forehead.