Baby Boy

Devon's POV:

"I'm going to get you!!" I shout cheerfully chasing Noah around the house. "Never!" he said uncontrollably giggling. I speed up to her and catch him in my arms. "Ha-ha!!"

"That's not fair" I chuckle at his pouting.

"Devon you have to let Noah win sometimes." Benji says while walking in the living room with a sigh. I smile happily and put Noah down kneeling by Benji, putting my hands and the side of my face on his belly. "Hello little girls" I say smiling, I hear a soft chuckle come from the beautiful man in front of me. I stand up and kiss his cheek.

It's been 12 years since Benji had Noah, and we are expecting twins in 4 months, girls at that. Noah will be turning 12 in a month, then it'll be 20 years of us being married in a week. Geez time goes by, I sigh at the though. I feel a small tug on my arm, I look down with a soft smile.

"Yes Noah?" I raise my brow in question. "Can I go play with the other pup's?" He asks pointing to the window in the living room, towards the playing pup's outside. "I don't see why not?"

He quickly grabbed a spare pair of shorts in case he was going to shift so when he shifts back he will be covered. "Bye Dad! Bye Papa!!" He said before he left, running off to play with the other pup's. I walk towards Benji, hugging him from be hide while putting my chin on his shoulder. I hear a faint chuckle from Benji.

"What's so funny?"

"Oh nothing, nothing."

"Mhm..." I turn him around and pick him up with a smirk, earning a surprised yell come from him. "Don't do that!" He says laughing, I couldn't help and join him.

How can things go wrong?....

Noah's POV:

"Noah!!"

"Hey Noah!"

"Noah finally you decided to come and join us."

I look at my friends with a smirk, already taking off my shirt to join them in their game. I'm going to win this time! I feel my bones crack, then in the blink of an eye I'm a on four paws. Once everyone shifted we all pounced on each other, being careful not to hurt anyone.

We all jumped away from each other once we heard a loud high pitched scream. "What's going on?!" One of the friends, Billy asked though pack link between us. "I don't know." I respond back.

Then that's when it happened. Chaos was everywhere, pup's being killed, adults fighting, I need to find my parents. "Follow me! We need to find my parents!!" They all agree and we dash off to my house.

We started to slow our pace when we saw the front door already open. I gulp down heavily. "Papa?" I say though me and Papa's link and only got silence. I take a shaky first step and freeze. I sniff the air and spell blood. Papa's blood.

Without word I ran inside and scanned my rooms around the house to see Papa on the ground, dead. Blood gushing out of a deep chest wound. I almost throw up looking, but I couldn't look away.

"Papa's dead.." I shake at that though while wet warm tears start to overflow my eyes. I walk to him and nudge his cheek saying my goodbye. I turn my head towards his stomach and whine. I never got to meet them..

I slowly start to walk away from papa and begin to trot outside the house to hide in a near bush when I saw two adult wolves I knew that weren't from my pack.

I almost lay down from how low I was putting myself so I wouldn't get caught. I see my friends hiding on the opposite side of me, one of the adults started to sniff the air and walk towards where I'm hiding. I freeze up then and there, not knowing what to do. I ears perked up when I saw Billy move and dash out of his hiding place and made a run for it with two full grown wolves after him. My eyes widen, I hesitantly take a step forward but stop to hear a familiar howl of pain. I look back be hide my shoulder and dash off towards the direction of the pained howl. I see a wolf on the ground with another above it grabbing its neck, ending it's life. Once I got closer I froze, Dad was the wolf under. I start to shake, I'm all alone.

Alone. Thinking that even got me to cringe at the word, I feel chocked sobs trying to break though, but I force them back trying not to get caught. I dash off our of our territory.

Once I get far from the packs territory, I let out
a pained howl with sobs breaking it. Papa and Dad are gone!! I keep running, and running. By the time I stopped at a tree, I was long gone away from my old home. The sun was setting, while the moon was raising.

Im all alone.

{A/N}

Sorry it was short! Hope you enjoyyyyed!!

^MAKE SURE TO VOTE^