E_[24]

Gotcha

***

Several minutes in heaven can't save you from a lifetime of hell..

-Misty

***

Sakura's POV

As me and the three mice head back to the base,

"WHAT THE F*CK ARE YOU GETTING AT?!"

I saw Tokeshi shrugged and smiled charmingly. Making me effin' speechless for the hundredth time!! Ugh =__=

"Well, I am just saying that Sachi is too beautiful and innocent to be hanging out with you guys." ^____^

An imaginary vein popped out from the old man's head and his nostrils flared up. "YEAH?! WELL, SHE'S ANYTHING BUT F*CKING INNOCENT, KIDDO!"

Hahahaha... I totally agree with that! *winks*

But of course, as the kind "Sachi" I'm not gonna let Tokeshi know about my DARK side. Smirks.

"Oh, Tokeshi-kun~~ but that's not true!" I said and battered my lashes at him. He blushed and looked away.

I inwardly laughed. Geez! I could make him my boytoy anytime I want!! Haha.

Kakuzu and Hidan face palmed as we finally stepped inside the base.

There, we saw Pein watching Tom & Jerry with Deiderella on the couch. Tsk. Yeah, and I watch WWE =___= seriously people, am I the only man here in this crappy organization?

JOHN CENA, MAN! HAHAHA XD

Take note: *cough* Misty has a crush on him *cough*

[Misty: No I do NOT!!! ...maybe a little XD]

Anywho, "Hey, Pein! Get me a can of soda, Imma thirsty." I ordered and sat on the couch in between them. Pein glared at me before sighing and bowed.

"Yes, Ma'am."

The moment he left the living room, I bursted out laughing! "Hahahahhahaha! Shameful bastard!" Deidara looked at me boredly and averted his eyes to his right.

There he saw Tokeshi standing like a kid.

Hmm...the walking deads must've already went to their smelly rooms. Tsk.

"Sakura, who is this un?"

He said and eyed the grinning Tokeshi.. Damn that smile! Tsk =__=

"If I told you he's a grandma would you be the idiot you are and believe it?" I lazily asked and leaned my back on MY couch.

"Depends, un..."

I smirked. Oh, this is gonna be fun.

"He's my boyfriend, bastard."

The moment I said that, Dei's eyes grew wider than a football field. Hahahahaha! Damn, he looked like he saw Casper! Haha

I looked at Tokeshi who looked a little confused. I smirked at him.

"Oh, honey~ come here and give me a foot massage!"

The little bomber boy's mouth reached the floor. Haha! Tokeshi gulped and went in front of me and ....O____O

Seriously, he's REALLY giving me my Foot massage?

"HEY, UN!! I THOUGHT HE'S YOUR BOYFRIEND, YEAH?! YOU'RE TREATIN' HIM LIKE A FREAKING SLAVE!!!"

Tsk. Can't he keep his bad breathed-mouth shut? Freak. =___=

"Blondie, is it my fault if the words BOYFRIEND and SLAVE have the same meaning in my vocabulary? Tsk. Get outta here, will ya?!"

He frowned and stood up. "I am going to tell Danna about this un!!"

=___= Sasori?

"Be my guest. Pft."

He huffed and ran away.

"All done, Sachi." ^___^

I looked at him in awe. Hey, I can't feel my feet anymore! Haha. Joke. Then, he asked,

"Well, what do you want me to massage next?"

Hmm.... Oh, the thoughts swimming in my head.

I smiled sweetly. Lets test him.

"How about a, LIP massage, babe?"

His eyes widened and soon enough he looked like a ripe tomato! Haha XD

I smirked and contained my laughter. I was about to stand up and walk away to kill Pein for not bringing me my soda asap, but Tokeshi then pulled me to him and out lips met.

My f*cking reaction >>  O_____O

WHADAHECK?!?!?!

And DAMN HE WAS KISSING ME!!

He then pushed me to sit back down on the sofa and sh*t! TORRID KISSING?!?!

My eyes were damn wide opened when Pein came in.

"Hey, Sakura. Here's your....... Eew.. Nevermind." The orange haired man said and dashed away. I glared at him... Well, I TRIED to glared at him, but this MONKEY's got his lips on mine!

Then, from the corner of my eye, I saw Sasori with an... Hey, is that an angry facial expression?

HAHAHAHAHA He looks damn pissed off!

And because I wanna see what he'll do, I wrapped my arms around Tokeshi's neck and deepened the kiss.

And then....

"HUH? What the----"

Thud!

My eyes widened. Well, that was fast! Sasori pulled him away from me and punched him...yeah. That made Tokeshi knocked out sleeping on my carpet =_=

I smirked at the puppet master.

"What. Were. You. Two. Doing?" He asked angrily through gritted teeth.

I smiled sweetly and shrugged.

"Playing poker, I guess? What'ya think?"

His eyes were filled with flames! Haha! Burn baby! But even though he's mad at what he f*cking saw, Sasori's still drop dead gorgeous.

But the only word I'm thinking is... GOTCHA. ;)

***

Hm.. So how's the chapter? Sorry I think I wrote a crappy one -_-

Anyway, Thanks for reading! See ya until next update ;)

And maybe I'll just make this story complete by then. Haha XD

So....what's the sentence now? I update 4 chaps updating a new word :)

Arigatou everyone! Love ya

-Misty