Little Slut - Lucifer x female reader

Summary: The reader wakes up in hell, unsure how she got there. After selling her soul in her life and fighting for the demons against the angels, it was found out that she was a spy for the Winchesters and Castiel. After also serving as a good little soldier for Lucifer, this betrayal cut very deep. And Lucifer won't let that slide. 

Warnings: Daddy kink, pain kink/masochistic reader, degradation, general BDSM, orgasm denial

My head was throbbing. I couldn't remember why I was on this dirty floor but I guess it didn't matter. My vision wasn't quite working yet but the smell overpowered my senses. I had never smelled this firsthand, but it seemed like it could only be burning flesh. I could hear screams in the distance but there were so many of them. What kind of place was this? Why was I here?

After a few minutes which felt like days, I realized where I was. This must be hell

The main question bouncing around my battered and bloody skull was why I was here now. After everything I had done, what had been so terrible to claim me to hell now? Where was the line I wasn't supposed to cross? My soul wasn't due for another nine years. Maybe they decided to call it in early. They never told me any names, just gave me orders. 

"You're up, traitor," a tall figure growled at me, grabbing me by my neck and dragging me across the jagged, dirty, rocky ground through a doorway into a very nice, lavish room. A blonde man I didn't recognize was here. I assumed he was most likely a high ranking demon based on the digs.

"So glad to finally meet, (Y/N). Well, these circumstances aren't ideal for you but very fun for me."

He snapped his fingers and the man who had dragged me in disappeared. He was in front of me suddenly, startling me. 

"Do you know who I am, (Y/N)? Because I know who you are, and i know you've been a very naughty girl," he seemed to tease. Was this man trying to turn me on? As scared as I should have been, this slight degradation was arousing. I shook my head in response to his question.

"Well, I am Lucifer. The devil according to some, but you are going to call me daddy tonight."

Fuck. Of course he says that. He is already in my head, so he knows exactly how to torture me.

Before I can even gasp a response, I am strapped to a very firm bed with nothing on my body. I felt so exposed. I was so exposed. I couldn't turn my head. I couldn't really move any part of me. He could do whatever he wanted to me and I just had to take it. 

"So I heard you had a little chat with my friends, the Winchesters. You see, (Y/N), you've put me in a very difficult but very fun position here. I have to pick how I am going to punish you, but I don't have enough players on the field, so I can't kill you. This was quite the predicament until I realized that I can torture you without even utilizing any of my demons."

He stood very close to me with his mouth lightly touching my ear. 

"(Y/N), you've been so bad that you need to be punished."

He stepped back toward a darker end of the room that I hadn't seen clearly. He pulled a crop off the wall and grabbed a few other items, placing them on a side table by the bed. He hit my stomach with the crop before I was even able to register what was happening. I let out a combination of a yelp and a moan. This fucker clearly knew I had kinks. It was like he was reading my mind. 

"You sounded like you enjoyed that one too much," he teased. He snapped his fingers and I was untied from the bed but my wrists and ankles were still bound so I had no control. "You're going to count for me, slut. If you don't, I'll brand you."