Chapter 1 - the quest

No one's pov:

It was a normal day. Well as normal you could get for a place that was constantly under attack. Life at the Fairy Tail guild was nothing new to the members or even those outside the walls of the guild hall. Speaking of...a few of those people are there right now. "Hey! Who's that?" a certain pink haired mage called out as the guild doors opened, revealing three dark silhouettes standing in the doorway. "Hey Nastu! Long time no see!" One of the figures responded walking into the building with his hands behind his head and little exceed on his shoulder. "Oh hey Sting! So I see you got the message about the quest" Natsu said smiling. "Yep" Sting said as the two other people walked forward. One them revealed to be Rouge and the other Cobra. "Hey where's Frosch?" A blond haired girl sitting next to Natsu said, looking at Rouge. "Oh um..he said he wanted to stay in the guild today. Wasn't feeling very good." Rouge said leaning against one of the wooden pillars. "Oh alright" she responded looking down at the table. "Anyway. What's this thing about a quest you wanted to talk about Natsu." Cobra said walking up beside Sting. "Oh well Lucy can probably do a better job at explaining it." Natsu said laughing a bit as he looked at the blond female. "Okay so basically" Lucy started "there's a dark guild that's been terrorizing a town and they don't have the power to fight back. They requested Dragon Slayers since they don't know the full extent of the guilds power. ""As many has you can find" it states. We have 6 excluding Laxus since he's not here. I'd say that's more than enough" Lucy said. "As quickly as you can". It doesn't give a set amount of time but the reward is 600,000 jewel meaning you would all get 100,000 each separately" she said finishing. The Dragon Slayers looked around at each other trying to process what was just said. "Seems good to me" said Rouge from the back, "me too" said Sting, "no objections" said Gajeel, "same here" said Wendy, "whatever" said Cobra, "alright let's do it!" Said Natsu ecstatic. "Alright!" Said Lucy smiling, putting her hand into a fist and putting it down on the table. "Let's talk strategy."

(A/N: Sorry this chapter was a little long. The other chapters might be as long or a little shorter. Not sure. Well I let you get back to the book! <3)

Two Sides of The Same Coinजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें