Chapter 2 - infiltration

"Okay everyone got it?" Lucy said as she finished explaining the plan.  Everybody sitting around the table looked like they haven't slept in 5 weeks. "Did you guys listen to anything I just said?" Lucy asked shouting at them, "yeah, yeah we got you" Gajeel said giving a thumbs up not moving his hand from under his chin. "Alright well let's get moving. Come on." Lucy said practically yelling in their faces. As all the Dragon Slayers slowly got up and walked to the door Master Makarov cleared his throat and said "be careful not to start any unnecessary fights. Nastu I'm looking at you" the master said staring into Nastus black abyss eyes. "Oh come on gramps don't be like that" Natsu said swinging his hands behind his head and turning around to face the doors. As they were walking out Natsu heard Lucy yell "Sting your in charge since your the highest rank among them!" "Understood!" Natsu heard Sting yell back. "Keep Natsu in check!" "Yep!" And with that they were off. To the village. Time to make it through one of the hardest parts of the journey. Transportation. You can imagine 6 dragon slayers who all have extreme motion sickness would be a lot to handle but surprisingly the driver just completely ignored his passengers who's heads were all hanging out the window looking like they could just explode at any second. Cobra seemed like he was okay but he really felt like he was gonna die but he kept his cool unlike the others who were drawing way too much attention to themselves. They finally arrived at the outskirts of the town which prompted the driver to say "this is as far as I can take you. Any deeper and I would be in trouble." And with that all the Dragon Slayers climbed out of the cart and onto solid ground once again, relieving all of them. "That must be the base of operations" Rouge said looking up on the mountains. "Alright time to beat some ass" Natsu yelled "this'll be a piece of cake!" It was not going to be a piece of cake.

(A/N: this chapter feels good but let me know if you have any constructive criticism or grammar errors. I'm still reading it over myself lol)