Magical nights...

"This is so fun..." Shivaay exclaimed when he sat on the bus window seat, that too when the wind smashed his face and he closed his eyes forgetting all his worries. A while ago, he shared everything with Anika from his heart, He didn't know where those words were hidden inside him. His grandmother took him to multiple counseling sessions since he was too silent, but none of them worked out. But he just spent one hour with her alone, her one question triggered him to say everything.

"Why did you ignore me, shivaay?"

She thought he was the one who ignores her after coming back to the previous school, but even at that time, shivaay couldn't say the truth and confess, he was imagining her every second in his boarding so that people stuck a name called 'mad' and he feared the same thing would have happened if he says everything to Anika during then, he instead told about his family, and how he trembled every second in his home under the shed of his father and his stepmother. But Anika hugged him tight and didn't say anything, but patted his back and kissed his cheek. Even though his brain was saying she was feeling pity for him and it was just a gesture of it. But his heart wasn't ready to believe any. He felt something relaxed in their hug like he felt her deep breaths and kisses on his cheeks very frequently.

"This shall too pass... Believe the destiny..." She whispered in his ears and he hugged her even tighter.

And when they boarded a random bus at a bus stop, Shivaay couldn't help but smile and enjoy what he was doing, he was just dancing to her tunes and didn't want that tune to end anytime now. Out of a sudden, she held his arm and intertwined her arm with it. He felt butterflies in his stomach when she did that out of a sudden.

"I am sleepy..." She whispered and placed her head on his shoulder. He fell silent, and the temperature around him changed, he had no shame to say that it was his first time feeling something different like this, girls didn't even want to stand next to him, but now, the lady of his dreams found solace on his shoulder, he didn't want to break.

"Shivaay, can I ask you something?" She asked while taking her head off his shoulder and looking at him directly.

"Ask..." He smiled.

"I know you are a topper... But is that what you want to become?" Anika asked.

"I can't get you..." He asked.

"Is that... I know you always excelled in your studies, but why did you study? To become something... I want to know your dreams..." She asked him out of a sudden, other than dancing to his father's tune, he didn't do anything in his life, he knew if he didn't top, his father will send him again to the boarding away from home and he did his college in the pressure of avoiding everyone and immense himself in studies. When she asked that he was confused.

"I want to do something related to which I studied..." He found a reply and that was the safest reply.

"Stop playing safe. I am Anika... I can't study anyone's face, especially yours, don't feel embarrass, I am also like you, except I don't study like you barely passes in all subjects... When I have a dream, you have all rights to have a dream, Shivaay..." She said. He smiled looking at her.

"Don't you feel sleepy now?" He asked her, he didn't know but his hand automatically came up around her shoulder and held her close to him, their thighs touched. Before he could realize and push her away from him, she placed her left leg above him and moved further close to him.

"Shivaay, you know what I want to become?" Anika asked and opened her long tote bag. She took out a camera from her bag.

"Photographer... A wildlife photographer..." Anika said and her eyes shined in passion.