A prayer and a message

Take me to church

This is all I sense walking by all the heathens of this planet. For earth was to be our sanctuary but was over ruled by the one called devil. His evil stamped on every soul.. Every being and every heart. It's dreadful. Half of these creatures that roam are lost. They have forgotten the one that made them something. We were suppose to be loving creatures that knew no pain, no violence and no fear... Only to fear God. Jehovah, Yahweh, creator, our maker. The very reason our lungs fill with air. Yet, the air we breath now is contaminated by the vengeful and spiteful hate satan has casted upon nearly all of the living and is the very reason that we are all dying. No pain. Imagine what life would of been like. So Solomon swear, across my heart to never let sin win. To think for for my eternal life god will give to me if I just listen to him. And I'll spread his word to the ones who don't want to hear. I'll help change their lives for the better. For Jehovah I promise to save myself and remain clean to enter into your eternal kingdom. To recollect was promise long long ago. To make my sisters, mother, father and husband all give you the glory you deserve! Thank you Jehovah for giving me life and picking me up when I fall. For this day forth, the holy spirt shall live in me. Jesus will live in me. You, Jehovah will live in me!! Because Christianity is not man search for you, but it is you giving every person a chance as you pluck them out of their temporary illusion of life and remind them what they are living for ❤️ Thank you Jehovah for blessing me with your truth! You word shall work through me.
So don't take me to church
Take me to God
Take me to his word
And as I get there I shall rescue and take everyone with me who want to change their life for the better on a journey!
Amen...