SCENE - 4

Let's resume the story....

The wave spreaded and came back the fortune ball immediately. Promptly, the ball glows that made them to close their eyes. But Bani tolerated the brightness and looking at the ball continuously.

In the brightness, the fortune ball is showing some views. First of all it shows the city and the buildings and then it showed a eagle is flying over sea. Then, it became normal.

Bani took that and hide it in her pocket. Ashi and Bani got confused.

Ashi : what did you saw?

Bani : the same... City building and sea..

Ashi : so.. i think that is travelling along that... In a loop..

Bani : whatever....

Bani fed up and flatted on the bed. Ashi is thinking about the thing what she saw a little before. In the ship launching place outside of facility, veer and tanuja is standing by towards sea.

Tanuja : veer... Is is all over between us?

Veer : don't took me to past... Just say what you want to say...

Tanuja : but veer i don't want to take you to past but give me a chance to explain my side... 

I agree.. i was wrong that time. Five years ago, that day....

----------------------------------------------------------
Flash back:
Five years ago :

It is a rainy day, Tanuja is waiting for veer in a coffee shop. Although it is raining day, veer came there and sat infront of Tanuja.

Tanuja : why are you so wet? How did you came here? And why you asked me to wait here?

Veer : i want to talk to you..

Tanuja : what??

Veer : Tanuja.. my mom is paralyzed.. i have to take her to treatment.. To Australia .

Veer's eyes is very red and he is very tired. Tanuja is looking at him with big shock. Veer is hanging his head down.

Tanuja : what are you talking veer? I compromised my brother for our marriage... Can't you full fill his only wish?

Veer : tanu.. please understand... That's my mom.. i can't let her like this for anyone..

Tanuja : but who am i? I am your future wife... Who don't you understand my situation? If you avoid this now..

Veer : when i said, i won't? I will full fill your brother's wish by taking over the responsibility of company but.. wait for me.... Please.... Only 2 years...

Tanuja : 2 years!!!..... But Veer!!! My brother won't agree with this...

Veer : I need you to get understand tanu.. not your brother... I came down to accept your brother's offer only for you but won't you do this for me??... Just 2 years...

Tanuja : so you have no love on me... You just love your family, brother, mom.... But i am ... Am i mad to come after you always???

Veer is really trying to explain his side but Tanuja is really in critical situation, that her brother said her to made veer to accept half of the responsibility in Arora company. Then only he will agree for their marriage.

Veer lost his patience and yelled at her.

Veer : yes.... Yes..... My family is more important than you...... Go.... Go and follow some other to love...... Go......

Tanuja's heart broken into pieces. Suddenly, Tanuja's brother Rishab came there and he pulled Tanuja to him and wiped her tears. Veer got up on looking at that..