Part 14

Hii guys,

Really Sorry for the late update guys.

Screen start in Rishmi Room,

Rishi: (smiling)  Lakshmi whatever you had told me I had done and the person will come tomorrow.

Lakshmi : (happily)  That's good. Now Our Mission "Shayush" will be started from tomorrow.

Saying this Lakshmi does hi-fi with Rishi.

On the other hand,

Shayush reached Hotel and takes the key of their room and goes.  They reached to their room and get mesmerized.

Shalu : (excitedly)  Wow!  Ayush, this room's view is so awesome and soothing

Shalu : (excitedly)  Wow!  Ayush, this room's view is so awesome and soothing.  It's looking like a Bollywood movie's room.

Ayush : (looking at Shalu who is very happy) Really Beautiful!  I have never seen such a beautiful sight.

Shalu: (happily) Really. Ok now I am going to freshen up.

After sometime,

Shalu comes in nightdress👇

Ayush got mesmerized seeing her but comes out of his thought by hearing Ayush's voice

Shalu: (tensed)  What happened to you Ayush, why are you so much absent minded.

Ayush : (trying to cover up)  Actually I was....  just thinking about Rishi Bhai and Lakshmi Bhabhi I was thinking how to make them realize their love,  how to unite them.

Shalu: (Now a little sad for Her Sister's love story)  Yes Ayush,  We have to do something as Di has closed the door of her heart, I know she loves Jiju a lot but is afraid of heartbreak.  Now Jiju had to do a lot of hardwork to win Di's heart.

Ayush: (nodding)  You're right Shalu.  But now I am really hungry, So please order something till I get fresh.

Shalu nod. Ayush goes to freshen up.  Shalu ordered two plates of Pav Bhaji