Truth finally comes out

The boys and 1D siblings with Zayn at his house-
Le: Zayn can we know the truth now
H: truth about what?
F: seriously haz about the whole drama between you guys and Zayn.
Z: here goes, everything that was said in interviews or tweeted was not in my control. I was forced out of the band and into a solo contract. I wasn't allowed to tell anyone about what was going on . Not even my own family. My father was beyond angry at me for abandoning you all in the middle of the tour. But I thought going solo would be better for my health but it made things worse.
My solo management team preprogrammed answers and formulated the whole twitter feud to promote my album. I didn't want to do it but I was given the chance to see what the new contracts for the boys were. And I can tell you that it was horrible.
They wanted to ruin the lads reputations by making Harry into the womanizer the media always assumed him to be, for Louis to be someone he is not signing Niall and having Liam as a back up singer for Harry or Louis.
Na: What
R: How dare they
H: how could you make that decision for us?
Le: there's more to why you actually left or being forced out...
Z: I was receiving hate regarding my race and religion. It would be in comments on posts or fan posters in concerts: "terrorist," go back to your country" and so on. I brought it up to Simon and management but nothing was done. They started getting on me about my weight. Force me to go to vocal lesson to see how high I can sing to the point where I lose my voice and have to be placed on vocal rest until concerts. The only thing I could control was eating so to retaliate I stopped eating; starting out with one meal. I then would go to starving myself for a day and so on and so forth. Harry saw the subtle changes and made sure to share his food with me...
Li: haz you knew?
H: not about the eating disorder but when he came back from the doctor that day and said he was fine that was a lie so I want to help as much as I could.
Z: you did haz but you four should not blame yourselves for this. It was management fault.
F: you've been through so much and you would let everyone believe that you really didn't enjoy your time in the band and you were never friends with the boys.
Z: what's done is done
L: burst into tears how can you not come to me with all of this stuff why keep it all to yourself and suffer and have me be shit to you
Ni: we should give them some privacy
Everyone leaves
Z: Love, come here. I couldn't talk to you about it because you adored the band more than anything. I was at the end of the line always being denied when it came to songs for the albums and with the jam-packed schedule I was going crazy. I wasn't enjoying it anymore but seeing you all having fun on stage I couldn't bring myself to tell you all. Especially you Lou, you're my best friend and partner in crime I couldn't be the one responsible for crushing your happiness.
L: but you were also my happiness Zain... when you left you had taken a part of me with you without knowing.
Z: I will always be with you and save you...
L: you know that day when you came to the house after my mum had passed and hugged me, I felt complete again.
Z: so did I. On that note, Louis William Tomlinson will you be my boyfriend?
L: yes... but how can you forgive me so quickly for how I have been treating you for the past couple of years?
Z: it's because I love you. You had the right since I never reached out to explain my side of things...