Chapter 1~

Magnus was sitting in his apartment after Luke's and Jocelyn's wedding. His hair was everywhere, tie loose, and his belt on the floor next to the couch with his shoes thrown somewhere in the room. Almost the while Lightwood family was still mad at him for breaking Alec's poor heart, even though he doesn't blame Alec for what he did but Camille. 'That b****y vampire, why did she get involved? Revenge?! Thats her answer to everything I swear.'

There was a slight knock at the door that scared Magnus. He quickly fixed himself, so he can at least looked decent and opens the door to find, the one and only, Alec Lightwood. He looks up at Magnus, "May I come in?" Magnus nods his head still alittle suprised to find his ex in his doorstep.

"What is it you need Alec?" Magnus asks as he sits on the couch looking at Alec sympthaticly.
Alec hugs Magnus, suprising the both of them, as Magnus hugs back.

"I want you back Magnus, I can't live without you. It hurts too much." He starts feeling tears comming to his eyes.

"Neither can I, and I still love you Alec with all my heart, but I don't know if im willing to go back so easily."

"But I can.....only on one condition." Alec opened his mouth to say the rest but Magnus interupted him.

"I will tell you anything ask about my past, I swear by my father. I never said anything because I wasn't sure if you were to be trusted...I learned that with Camille."

They both smile at each other as Alec kisses Magnus out of pure love and happiness, and Magnus kissing back with the same amount of passion, missing the sweet taste of his lips. Alec breaks the kiss and hugs him again as his lover and only lover.