Trapped.

Requested by Annywithanyy

--
Taehyung and Jungkook had stayed later than everyone else at the studio to practice a bit more. Taehyung also promised to join Jungkook for a late night work out session at the gym afterwards.

Taehyung didn't promise to work out, but he did promise to at least accompany his maknae.

Jungkook was helping Taehyung with a small part of choreography where he couldn't get the steps right to the music.

"No Hobi hyung showed it to me this way," Jungkook said, showing his hyung the proper way to do the steps.

"My brain and feet don't seem to be cooperating," Taehyung pouted. He didn't understand why it was so hard for him.

"It takes a lot of practice," Jungkook said reassuringly. Jungkook didn't want Taehyung to feel bad, he also had to practice extra hard to get the steps correct. When he saw Taehyung was getting a bit frustrated he decided that was enough practice for the day.

"Why don't we take a break? It's late anyway. We should probably get to the gym soon," Jungkook suggested as he handed Taehyung a water. Taehyung groaned, going to the gym really wasn't his idea of a fun time.

They hung out in the practice studio for a bit and decided to turn on some music and freely dance to it. They started playing around and being carefree. They played tag, and also started taking some costumes out of a trunk in the studio and dressed up in them. They started recording themselves being silly and having a fun time together before cleaning up and heading over to the gym.

Jungkook immediately got started on the treadmill and Taehyung took a seat on the floor.

"You're not going to work out with me?" Jungkook pouted.

"That wasn't part of the plan, no," Taehyung smiled. He sat on his phone and watched Youtube videos while Jungkook circulated around the room using different equipment. When he got to one of the weight machines he asked Taehyung to come over to help spot him.

"How will I be of any help? You're stronger than I am. That's why Namjoon usually spots you with these things!" Taehyung pouted.

"Just stand-by incase," Jungkook ordered his hyung. Taehyung stood next to him and thankfully the maknae didn't need any help with his weights.

While Jungkook was working on his last machine, Taehyung noticed that it was starting to come apart or break somehow. Taehyung could see in his head what would happen if one of the cords snapped, Jungkook would be unconscious.

"Jungkook-ah hold on stop!" Taehyung said urgently as he made his way over to the machine.

"Hold on hyungie just one more-"

"Jungkook no!" Taehyung ran over as soon as he saw the cord snapping. He pushed Jungkook out of the way before the maknae got his head bashed in with a weight, but the weights ended up falling on Taehyungs arm. He could hear and feel the crunch of his bones as soon as it happened.

"Ahh! Ahhh!" Taehyung screamed out in pain.

"Hyung!!!" Jungkook cried as he immediately started lifting the weights off of Taehyungs arm. Taehyung was crying and whimpering in pain. By the time Jungkook was able to pull all of the fallen weights off his hyungs arm, the sight was not good.

"Oh no...hyungie..." Jungkook pouted, "You need to go to the hospital!" Jungkook was trying not to panic, but he was panicking. Taehyung definitely had a broken arm. No X-Ray was needed to prove that. Taehyung's bone was slightly sticking out and blood was everywhere.