chapter 17: brain vs experience

Nezu's pov:

I made myself comfortable in the office and peacefully sipped my tea.

After one sip of the nice and strong flavoured black tea, I closed my eyes and laid back on my seat.

"That is what I call tea time~..." I said to myself while enjoying the moment.

A knock on the door interrupted my little trip to heaven. I opened  my eyes and began to speak.

"Who is knocking?"

"-very strange... No answer at all.-"

"How rude."

"-All the students are already home and the teachers would answer immediately, which means...-"

A huge smile formed on my face. I smiled So brightly that I couldn't even keep my eyes open. I walked up to the door and opened it.

But as I opened my eyes, the only thing I saw was a little note on the floor.

"-This is something only Hunter would do. How fun.-"

I waited for that moment for too long. What was this saying again? When life gives you a smart villain make a game out of it!

I opened the little note and it said:

/Turn around, my little friend~/

I did as said and no surprise he was sitting on my desk!

"Oh, how lovely that you appeared! Don't be shy! Take a seat!"

I said while pointing to a chair.

"That's sweet, thank you~"

As he sat down. I made him a cup of tea and laid back on my comfy chair again .

"How are you doing, my dear? Being a villain is hard, isn't it?"

The permanent smile on the villains face dropped immediately.

"We don't need to act all kind, do we? Let's get to the point. I already said what I want. Do you accept my offer?"

Well of course I knew that he wanted to make it quick however I thought we could have had more fun.

"I doubt that you have any infos about our heroes. In fact, I think that you're not familiar with our system at all."

"What do you mean?" You could hear the pure innocence in his voice. Luckily I knew it was acted, otherwise, I might have believed him.

"- I need to be very careful around that child...-"

"Oh, let me explain. You are not registered in any file of ours. You have multiple abilities, our deal included the knowledge of every quirk in the world. Do you get the idea?"

"Get to the point, rat."

"Oh,oh. What's s that? Why so impatient now?"

"I wouldn't say that I'm impatient, I just got much to do. You know, other than a specific rat, I got a goal to achieve."

"What goal?" I tried to copy his innocence.

"Could it be the goal...to find a way back to your dimension? You indeed need to go through a lot to achieve it, Hunter or should I rather say Killua?"

It was only for a second, but Hunters shocked expression by hearing his real name was hilarious!

"- This game is so much fun!-"

.

.

.

.

.

I am so sorry, but that's it! I can't bring myself into writing more recently. I still really hope you enjoyed it. I think I will take a break too, so sorry for that. Hope you can understand!♡♡♡