chapter 4

What does sahar alizli means kyrian said puzzled Gwen walked into his room without knocking where have you been grandpa is looking for you , she said  as the book caught her sight.befor Gwen could question him about the book he started explaining to her how and where he found the book he leaves no stone on turn  on the story
          So what did you thinkit is  she asked again this time confused than e is "first we have to know the meaning of sahar alzili I'm sure it explain the book better"kyrian thought.
Having a closer look at it, as the page were flipped it took them to a great shock as nothing was written neither was there an ink on the pages "it empty " the two chorus. This book is just a mystery Gwen added leaving the room maybe it someone diary or maybe it is magical. Kyrialeft his wild imagination to get the best of him as he thought
Mr Simon was going to the hospitals after lunch for his day duty to be returning at evening therefore the two were left alone feelings bored and reshistless , kyrian decided to venturn around "I think some people are playing down the street " I will be right back in a few minutes or even hours he told Gwen. He worevhis shoe ,hanging a cap on his head and went outside to join them.
              Kyrian  saw some kid about his age skateboarding he was left amused as they all were quite skillful but a particular boy played his tricks swiftly and sweetly . in fact riding a bicycle was now old fashion using roller soaked was the morden taste." It will be a shame and disgrace for a person to say he doesn't know how to ride this "a boy on his slate board said. Kyrian on hearing this his leg grew weak and began to shake.
      "Hi someone  greeted from behind my name is William"the boy introduce "I'm kyrian "kyrian force a fake smile as he accept vthe outstretched hand for a shake.
      "I'm sure that you know how to ride one of this William said again standing on his skate board. "Yes of course it just that my leg are weak because I knock my knee against an iron bar " kyrian lied through his teeth .
      Don't worry by tomorrow they will heal and then you can show me your tricks too " William said skating away.kyrian heaved a sight of relief and also devastated  as he didnt know what to do "I will just stay indoor  he told himself those word of comfort as he walked back to the house to avoid more confrontation.