♡Characters headcannons!!♡

I'll just leave some headcannons that i have for the little critters. (B

❤Red❤

-He's all the time working and working and working, this man has a plan and he wont stop until he gets it done.

-I half headcannon that red created everyone else, like they're all just his experiments and he just commands them around. He used to be more kind..
Because of his so demanding attitude, many of the others don't really like him, but still follow his orders, cuz if they don't they might end up hurt in the end.

-He tries to be as sweet and soft with everyone, but that obssesion that he has about ending whatever he's working on makes him be sometimes rude with someone.

-He may be really disliked by the others, but this was not all the time.. once he was sweet and soft all the time, the others were allowed to be at his lab/workplace, and he didn't command them, the opposite, he let them do what they wanted. the only one that still cares about him a little bit is orange..

-Everytime blue and red are in the same room these two will fight. unless green tries to contain blue and you try to contain red. if you weren't there at the time, red would probably just leave the second green comes and steps into the argument.

-He gives electric shocks to anyone that resist his commands

💙Blue💙

-Is super grumpy, but has a soft spot for you and the others(except red. he hates red with all his heart.)

-He would kill anyone that pisses him off, with red's commands or not.

-Idk what more to put about him..

-He probably "lost" his eye because he did not follow red's command or failed to follow red's command.

-He mostly hates red because he is hurting the others and he doesn't care and that is pissing him off, like he didn't mind if he hurt him, but the others? ah hell naw u get ur ass here again and ill break you into tiny little pieces.

💚Green💚

-THE SWEETEST, SOFTEST AND CARING BOY♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

-He will do anything to protect the others.

-He likes to cuddle and cook. <3333.

-He does NOT want to kill that's why he resists red's comands, getting electro shocked. and it is so intense it makes him kill unconsciously:((((.

-Green is super kind to everyone, is true he doesn't really like red, but he believes everyone deserves a second chance.

💜Purple💜Non-Binary(They/Them)

-Super soft and a little shy at the start.

-Has green as a inspiring figure.(? dont know if that's how it's said.)

-The others probably put them in the vents for the funnies. to make them looks sus. amongus

-I think that the reason the vents dripping is that purple cries everytime they get the command to kill, poor little sussy dude they get sad :(.

-They don't resists red's commands, still they feel bad everytime they have to do it.

🧡Orange🧡(Asexual, Aromantic.)

-THE CUTEST!!!!!!

-Acts like a cat :3333.

-Literally just wants to be petted and cuddled, even tho he doesn't admit it.

-Angry man, still, has a soft spot.

-Piss him off and he'll bite ur ankles.

-He used to love being petted by red, he really misses the old him..

-The others are strictly not allowed to give Orange food.(Green still does it.)

Umm that's it!!! hope u liked it "^^