④: 𝗬𝗲𝗮𝗵, 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝗺𝗲

Warnings: bad jokes, sussyness, cringy people, cliche Wattpad, small body gore, awkwardness.

---

Floppa's pov:

*My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic intro starts playing*

Bingus got up from the bus seat, his chonker body going back to it's normal size. I couldn't help but stare 'dame he's thick! Like, so thick he's thicker than nekoba-' before I could finish my thoughts I was pulled out of the school bus by none other than the devil herself, Ms. Floppa (we're in a arranged marriage but I hate her #couplegoals✌️😘), aka Pogchamp (usually just shortened to Poggy or Pog). Pogchamp looks like me except she has a pink bow wrapped delicately around her neck (I wonder how it doesn't fall off her tbh). The pink bow is laced with white, and has a yellow bell in the middle. She also recently started going to FloppaHigh, and because her dad (Mr. Electric-Boogaloo) is apart of the Mafia (but no one except me knows about it 🤯) she gets whatever she wants. So she's already team captain of the cheerleaders and a teacher's pet to almost every teacher in the school. Anyway enough about Pogchamp she fucking sucks lmao.

"Zaddy hru~! Said Floppa's adorable and innocent wifey~" Pog said, talking in third person. 'omg I hate her so much go fall off a cliff and then get put into a meat grinder oml go fuck yourself though ofc you'd be disappointed I'm going to end you you make me sick wtf is wrong with you' instead of saying all that I shortened it to: "get the hell away from me" I said with no emotion in my voice, easily getting out of her tiny paw death grip around my arm.

I ran after Bingus before Pog had time to react.

Time skip by Poggy's fake ass (literally):

Bingus' pov:
(Walking back home)

Finally the (cat) shitty day is over, now I can relax and play COD (pun intended) :)

"BINGUS!!!1!!111" shouted Floppa from behind me.

'of course he has to come over and ruin my relaxation...' I thought to myself before slowly turning around. Apparently I turned too slow (Twilight reference?!??!11?1😱) because I ended up having my small chubby head pushed into the ground, my nose slamming into the concrete sidewalk (making my nose bleed heavily in the process), and someone pressing their entire body weight down onto me.

'Who fell onto me?' I immediately thought because I'm a fucking dumbass, well to answer said question: Big Floppa.

Big Floppa had accidentally fell onto my back in sheer excitement.

This is awkward (especially considering my dad is homophobic)
(Plus my nose hurts like hell)

---

Very sus 🙀⚠️⚠️⚠️🙀☠️☠️☣️☣️☣️☠️☠️🔥🔥💣💥🧨🧨🤯