eight

Gwendolyn Blake
The next few days I couldn't sleep. I kept thinking of Finn. I guess this is how y/n has felt, Robin and her got really close.
Our friend group was now missing two people. Y/n always tried to cheer me up at school, I really appreciate it, and I love y/n as a sister.

I was so tired. I kept catching my self falling asleep in class. Everyone knew that my brother had gone missing, and they all pitied for me, I guess.
The teacher put her hand in my back, making me snap out of it. She sent me to the nurses office to get some sleep.

Suddenly I was in a different place than I was when I fell asleep. I heard voices, and I saw both Finney and Vance. Vance got in a fight with a guy and he carved a certain number on his arm.
He then got taken in a police car, we arrived at this house, which looked very familiar. The same number was on the house.

I shot up, realizing it was another dream. I need to go check it out soon, with y/n.
If my dreams are true, we can maybe find Finney, and hopefully Robin too.

Finn Blake

The phone calls kept coming.
First Bruce, then Billy, then Griffin, and finally Vance. They all helped me.
Told me what to do.
I had made a hole in the ground. And Vance told me to dig into the wall in the bathroom, until I came to this freezer.
I did as he told. I threw some frozen meat out of my way. I hit my body against the door. Repeatedly.
I was desperate. This had to work.
I had to get out.
Another hit.
And the door was starting ti slowly open.
I kept hitting and kicking it until it suddenly popped open.
I pushed my self out, and stood up.
I couldn't believe my own eyes. I stood there in shock. Pinching my self in the arm. He stood ready to hit, before dropping his arms down to his thigh as he realized.
"Robin?" I asked.
I walked up to him as I gave him a hug.
"Finn, I thought I would never see you again" he said smiling at me.

"Hhow did you even get access to a bird robin?" I asked, " we got your note" I said smiling, still unsure if this was real if not.

"I managed to loosen up the railing that was I front of the window. Using the carpets to get up. I pick locked the lock on the window with a hair pin I had in my pocket, it wasn't mine of course," he chuckled, " it was y/n's, I was going to give it back to her."
"Anyway, I remembered that I had a pen and my shopping list in my back pocket. I wrote on it and waited by the window for a bird to land by it. And luckily, one did, I held onto it as I wrapped the note around his leg. And then I just had to hope for the best." He explained.

I was about to say something as I heard a noise coming down here. Robin quickly pointed to the freezer, and I hurried back in there to hide.

I listened to them, the grabber told Robin that he was going out. And that he came to check on him.
That guy is really creepy. As soon as he locked the door behind him, Robin opened the door and followed me into the room where I was.
He helped me finish the trap.

To finish it off, he put the railing that was on the window down into the hole I had dug. We put one of the carpets over it.

Y/n Blake

«Are you sure we should go, gwenny?" I asked her as we were walking towards her house.

"Please trust me in this one, y/n, we can just bicycle there! You can borrow finny's old one" she begged me.
"Well okay, but it's your fault if I get a cold" I say as we both laughed.

I didn't know where we were going, I was just following Gwen. We had matching raincoats, hers yellow and mine orange. I laughed inside of me of how dumb we looked, but oh well.