Lying

OKAY SO DO NOT COME FOR ME WITH THIS CHAPTER OK, because there's some one in this chapter who we all hate with a passion sooooooo have fun reading. Also I started college omg so happy!!!

————————————————————————-
Jennifer's pov

I woke up in the bed with my broken/healing foot tied up with rope. Every move I make my foot hurts.  I call out to Ben but it's silent. I try to look around for something to cut the rope loose but as soon as I tried to reach over to the side table Ben came to the door. He was outside the bedroom door unlocking it.
"What happened?" I asked. "You fell and bumped your head....you need to stay laying down here." He said. "Who the hell are you?" I asked angry. He didn't say anything. He just forced the pills down my throat.

I later wake up and I see Ben sitting on the edge of the bed with some water. "I'm sorry, I know your confused but I am truly your husband." He said. "I know and it's okay. I'm just still getting used to everything because I don't remember." I said playing into his delusional. "Okay good ." He said then gave me the water. "Thanks." I said. He just nods and gives a small smile. "You wanna have dinner tonight?" I asked. "Yeah, I'll cook your favorite." He said. "I'll like that." I said with a small smile. He takes the lighter I gave him out of his pocket and puts it up on the side table. He steps out and goes downstairs.

I take the lighter and read it. It says Always & Forever Love, Jennifer. I flick the lighter and put it on the rope around my foot. It's burning the rope but I can hear Ben coming up the stairs so I get anxious. I move my foot from the half burnt rope and get off the bed and go behind the door. The door swings open and I come from behind the door and hit him with a glass vase. He falls to the floor, and I go to dig in his pocket for the keys to lock him in the room. I grab them and run out and lock the door.

I try my best to walk down the stairs fast and go to the kitchen. I grab a knife from the kitchen and walk fast through the living room. I try to go through the front door but something is in front of the door on the outside.

I hear Ben brake the door open so I run to the downstairs bedroom and hide.

Detective Reed pov

I've been trying to solve this hit and run case with Jennifer. I called the hospital to get her husbands phone number and address. We was suppose to meet up but he never showed. I definitely got an idea of what type of man he is.

The address and phone number came in so I went o their house and knocked on the door and a older women came to it. "Is this the Affleck's house?" I ask. "Who? I am the only one who lives in this house." She says. I stand her confused and shocked that he gave us the wrong address. I wouldn't even bother calling the number he gave the doctors but I had to even though I knew it was goin to be a fake one. A women answered the phone and her name was Jessica so she didn't know anything about Jennifer and Ben.

I went to were Jennifer used to work and asked to speak to her boss to see what type of person she was. "She actually worked here with her husband. They both quit at the same time because they got married and was going on a honeymoon." He says as we're walking around. "Oh okay, and when was that ?" I asked. "Is was just a couple of weeks ago maybe more. Is everything okay detective?" He asks. I stop talking when I come across this board with a picture of all the coworkers. "Who's that?" I ask. "That's Jennifer's fiancé." He says. "Okay thank you for your time." I say and walk away.

I actually got the address from one of Jennifer's coworkers who work there. They were a close friend, who also went to there wedding. As for Ben or whoever he is, he is looking very guilty of kidnapping and murder as of right now because I know that he had to kill the actual Ben and Jennifer's parents.

I head over to the house and I pull up to this brown gate that's at the end of the long driveway I'm assuming. I call Bens phone and he answers and I tell him I'm outside could he open the gate. He said yea sure, so the gate opened and I went inside and parked my car. I got out and it's a little stand with the owners name on it and it says The Affleck's. It had a little peeling on it at the bottom, almost not noticeable but I saw it and pulled it off and it said The Rodriguez. I knew he wasn't who he said he was but I didn't know he was this bad. This man is wanted in a who other city for assault. I pull my gun out and walk around the house to the back. I call out for Ben but he doesn't answer so I keep walking until I approach a car with a cover over it. I lift the cover from off of it and it's the truck that was attached to Jennifer's. It was also the car that the witness described fled the scene the night she got hit. I continue walking around the house until I see a window and I'm looking through it to see if I see anyone.

Jennifer's pov

I am in the room hiding behind this big dresser. I can't really hear anything, it's quite. Then I hear someone yelling calling out Bens name. I move from behind the dresser making sure Ben wouldn't come in here and I go to the window and see a detective with a gun. I try to wave him down so he could see me but it wasn't working at first. Then I finally got his attention and told him it's a door in the back that's unlocked and open. He said okay and went towards that way.

After he was out of my sight all I heard was two gun shots and a lot of noise like they were tussling. I go to the back door and see Ben standing over the detective and he looks at me and comes my way. I run through the kitchen to the living room and I try to get out through the side door but it was barricaded by something. I turn around to try to go the other way but he's right there standing there. "Why are you doing this?" I scream. "I'm doing this all for you. I love you ok Jennifer." He says. "You do not love me! You are sick." I say. He walks over to me and I run but he catches me and picks me up and throws me on the couch and takes my healing/broken foot and twists it. "You see I'm trying to do something good for you. I never wanted to hurt you, I just wanted us to have a nice honeymoon." He says. "Your not my husband." I say in pain from him twisting my foot. "I'm not what?" He says as he turns it more. "I am your husband so you need to stop saying that." He says. I'm just here crying as he's doing this. "Promise me you'll stay off of your foot." He says as he now bends it. "Ow ow owwww" I say. "Promise me." He says. "Okay I promise I'll stay off of it." I say crying. "Good" he says.

Make sure you update & comment
I lol update tomorrow as well.