𝔸𝕟 𝔼𝕞𝕓𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖 𝕆𝕗 ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕤𝕦𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖

"Are you sure about this?" Damian asked Anya as she nodded in response. Standing right in front of each other as their breaths mingled.

"Idiot, relax your lips first" he said as his hand moves to caress her cheek, slowly rubbing her soft skin with his thumb. Anya didn't dare to look him in the eyes so her gaze wandered around the janitor's closet in embarrassment. A pink blush dusting her cheeks.

"Anya," he muttered softly, breaking the kiss, before pleading. "Look at me."

Anya lifted her eyes to meet his before bashfully looking away.

"If you avoid me after this I won't buy you peanuts at lunch or ever again" he smugly declared before leaning closer as his eyes fluttered shut like Anya's.

Anya encountered his soft lips on hers once again. His hands snaked to her waist and pulled her closer to him. They made out quietly and slowly, with heavy pants and active hums of content, as Damian let Anya do her own thing before doing anything that'd possibly scare her, before slowly pulling away and staring into each other's eyes.

"How many girls have you kissed?" she panted, her voice breathless.

His fingers traced her bottom lip and slowly rubbed it. "Four" he murmured.

"Were they good kissers?" she asked, her interests peaked.

"Nope," Damian's eyes remained focused on her lips.

"Did you like them?.." She approached the question slowly and Damian could sense the hesitance and jealousy in her voice.

"No, they were all after the Desmonds' name, not me," he said. His lips were inches away from hers, attempting to desperately chase her lips.

Anya slightly pulls back "D-do.. you, like me?"

"Yes, more than any girl I've kissed!"

"I'm not a good kisser.." she mumbled.

"Doesn't matter" he whispers softly as he digs his face into her shoulder. "Kissing is not the only thing that matters. It's not the reason I love you," he mumbled, before placing a chaste kiss on her collarbone slowly trailing it with his tongue until he made it to her lips. He used his hand to slowly tilt her head back and place a soft kiss on her forehead.

"No one can compare to your love, Sy-on boy" she smiled, widely.

"you'll always choose me, right?" he asks in worry, once again digging his face onto her shoulder, snuggling closer to her neck. He really was afraid of this. Afraid that one day someone would come along, someone better than him, and sweep Anya away- causing her to leave him like some useless piece of trash, as though their love had never meant anything. He wanted Anya all to himself and for them to be together forever. But, goodness, he didn't want to come across as clingy. A clingy and jealous boyfriend! That was sure to annoy Anya enough for her to leave him.

His thoughts raced as they reached Anya and she just hugged him tightly, as though to comfort him. "I'm not gonna leave you, Damian" she whispers, soothingly, as she began stroking his hair. "I love you, get that inside your head." Anya giggles.

Damian smiled softly, as relief silently flooded him. Someone finally wanted him for being himself, and it was the someone he had wanted for twelve fucking years.

"Do you still want to continue, Forger?" He smirked, with a newfound confidence, causing Anya to feel weak.

"Y-yeah.." she replied , shyly.

"Why don't we do it my way this time" he mumbled.

"What do you mean?"

He didn't answer her question as his lips crashed into hers, this time he couldn't control himself from being a bit rough.

Damian tilted his head to the side so that their lips weren't fumbling against each other and had a better fit as he locked them, lips dancing in sync. He then slowly licked the bottom of Anya's lip, causing a vibrant pink hue to burst onto her face. She refused to grant entrance and kept her lips sealed tight.

Anya felt a small nibble on her lower lip and began to sense Damian's impatience. If anything she was growing slightly restless too. She wanted this too, did she not? She was honoured that out of everyone, Damian had wanted to do this with her. Had picked her to be his girlfriend. Had hated all those other girls who dared to lay their lips on him. She wanted to kiss it away so that the taste of those girls were off his lips and that only her taste remained.

Anya opened her mouth slightly only to feel Damian's slick tongue slither into the opening. Anya wasn't going to submit that easily. Her clenched hands that were awkwardly clutching Damian's front made their way up his neck and tangled themselves into her boyfriend's soft, messy hair as she pushed his head in to deepen the kiss. She then decided to play a bit more around in her mouth and gently moved her tongue to push back at Damian's.

Damian hummed in shock at Anya's comeback but just smirked as they continued. Anya flicked her tongue, attempting to get Damian to remove his own tongue so that she could take control but to no avail. She sighed and instead allowed Damian to take over. The kiss was so intoxicating. His kisses were always way too intoxicating that every time it caused Anya to desperately beg for more.

As their tongue's rhythm started to slow down, soft whimpers escaped from Anya's mouth that caused Damian to stop.

"Why are you stopping?" she pouted.

"If we continue- I don't think I can hold back" he said, turning his face away from hers to hide his blush.

Anya blinked; she couldn't care less. They were dating and of consent age anyways so it was fine. She didn't mind being kissed or touched by Damian. This time Anya was the one who initiated the kiss.

She took him by surprise as she kissed him how he had kissed her before, tugging his hair so that he could lean in without an escape. Hell, Damian wanted this more than ever; he just wanted to control himself before he did anything she might be against and hate him for.

As Anya pulled away, she smirked at Damian and he just rolled his eyes in annoyance.
'Okay, that was hot!' she thought. Her thoughts were abruptly disturbed with the sound of the school bell ringing.

"Sy-on boy, Lunch break is over."

"I wanna skip cla-'' he groaned but was cut off by Anya pinching his cheek.

"No. Let's go. You don't want to get a Tonitrus Bolt! Becky's probably looking for me too," she mumbles the last part as she reaches over towards the door.

She was about to unlock the door but Damian pulled her into his arms and wrapped them around her waist. Anya's face met Damian's chest and he peered down at her, causing her to blush for the third time in that last half an hour.

"Why don't you just tell her that we're busy? I seriously don't wanna go to class" he grumbled.

"Well there's nothing we can do about it," she teased. "And I can't tell her because she's never going to shut up about it and would want me to tell her everything."

"Creep," Damian sneered.

"Hey! That's my best friend you're talking about!" Anya giggles before loosening herself from Damian's grip and opening the door.

They both stepped out of the janitor's closet, Damian discreetly checking if they left the place how it originally was, before walking towards class hand in hand.

Once they reached just outside their classroom. Their fingers untangled and they walked in, taking their respective seats just before the teacher walked in to begin their lesson.

Damian kept retracting his palm, missing how Anya's hands fitted perfectly in his. Anya kept biting her lips as though she could still feel the ghost of the kiss they shared earlier.

They were already missing each other's touch...