1. @daisy_lambs

daisy_lambs
Open your eyes because you're too blind to see that you're everything a good person is.
For starters, you're really funny and I love talking to you. You never fail to put a smile on my face and that's the main reason why I always get so excited when I get a notification from you.

And also, I don't know what makes you feel bad about yourself. You have hair like Lily and your smile is adorable (not in a creepy way though). I saw your profile and I instantly knew I wanted to talk to you. At first I was actually really insecure because I didn't know if you'd wanna be friends or not. You're everything I need for a best friend, and that means something.

Whenever you feel sad or insecure, consider coming back here to be reminded of the fact that you are loved.

And anyone who isn't the cool Padfoot roleplayer, comment here if you agree that this human has been a blessing to you and you don't want Willow to leave your life.

Well, if you see this someone who isn't named Willow, since you might think this was only meant for Willow who's probably questioning why she talks to someone like me as you read this.

But yea.
Bestie, whoever told you you're not worth it, has been mislead to this place. Aka the place where they have no...
-Common sense (I guess it isn't very common nowadays).
-Kindness (unfortunately not everyone has this).
-Good taste.
Etc etc.

To anyone else reading this.
Just ask for me to write something for you if you're sad, depressed, or you just wanna hear the greatness in you from another person.

Yours Sincerely,
Scarlet the Local ferret.
PS: here's a funny meme I found on the internet to maybe make you laugh: