You're going to be okay (d.m.)

Y/N let out a breath as she walked over to Draco, who was covered in blood, sweat and tears. She slipped her arm under his and picked him up. She carried him to his dorm and let him down on his bed, going to the bathroom to start a bath for him. She came back to find him in a deep sleep on the bed. She waited for the bath to fill and stopped the faucet. Leaning against the doorframe, she studied the boy's sleeping figure. He looked so peaceful. More peaceful than the past few weeks. Combined. As much as Y/N wanted him to get as much sleep as possible, he was (to put it bluntly) filthy.
"Draco. I'm sorry, but you have to wake up. You can't sleep like this." He woke at her words, still half asleep.
She picked him up once again and helped him undress. She led him to the tub and helped him in. He was extremely tired and beaten up from the hard few weeks. He only ate when she told him he had to, he only slept when his feet gave out from under him, and he only spoke when spoken to. She remained calm while treating his wounds, knowing that her freaking out was the last thing he needed. She helped him clean himself and his hair, then helping him dry and get into clean clothes. She bandaged his bloody hands and chest while he used up all of his energy to stay sitting up on his bed while Y/N treated him. After getting his clothes on, Draco fell back on his bed, falling asleep the moment his head hit the pillow. I was hard to imagine what it would be like for them if they didn't have all this pain. Y/N climbed into his bed wrapping her arms around him.
"You're going to be okay, my love." Y/N whispered and cuddled closer into Draco.

A/N: This is my first story, sorry it's really short. Requests are open! Send me a message or comment on a story and I'll do my best!