Putt In His Place

Richman is one of the most exclusive golf courses where the rich play golf in exclusive surroundings and pay a fortune for the privilege. Ye Bernard lived at neighboring 261 Cougar Avenue while Tyler, known by his chosen name Schadenfreude, lived two houses down. Ye Bernard was a chubby brown bear, wearing a grey camo jacket, jeans, grey sneakers, and white shutter shades. He was a member of the golf club and frequently visited with Tyler as he was doing today.

Frankie Dudley, a hourglass-shaped body, blonde hair, yellow and green bunny anime girl wearing a black business skirt joined them. Schadenfreude and Ye got par on a hole.

A dark grey pitbull, with a brown fur circle around one eye, wearing a brown hat, grey vest over a white undershirt, light green tie, light grey pants, with brown shoes, played golf. Ace Epson complains, "Ugh, riff raff."

"Hello, baby boy. Is someone upset?" Frankie asks.

Ace responds, "I thought this was an exclusive country club. But it's not doing a good job excluding these cosplayers."

Ace gestures to Ye and Schadenfreude.

Frankie responds, "That's my child and his friend."

"Oh..." Ace exclaims.

"Do you need anything? A juice, a milkie, mommy's kisses?" Frankie teases.

Ace pouts, "I need to focus."

Ace hated anything less than a hole-in-one, he had even killed a few caddies in the pass in his rage.

Frankie leaves to baby Schadenfreude. Ace lines up for an easy putt.

HAHAHA!

Ace swings....he misses as his ball lands in the water hazard! Ace looks over and sees Ye laughing, the laughing made him miss his shot. Ace fantasized about where to bury Ye. He had one caddy buried beneath a tree, another buried in the sand pit, one thrown in the water hazard...Ace took a deep breath. Ace hits a golf ball into the water hazard and throws his club into the water.

"How's my big boy?" Frankie asks.

Schadenfreude says, "I'm having fun."

Ace misses another shot and breaks a golf club over his neck absent-mindedly.

"I'm worried about him," Frankie raises her concerns.

Ace misses a shot and throws his golf club to the ground in frustration, breaking it.

"Should we be worried about him?" Frankie asks.

Schadenfreude says, "He seems fine..."

Frankie Dudley hugs Schadenfreude and asks, "Does my big boy need anything?"

Schadenfreude hugs Frankie and says, "Just you."

After seven missed shots, Ace breaks a golf club over his knee. If you can't break par, you might as well break something was Ace's motto.

A shrill voice comes from a nearby house's window, "ACEY, YOU BETTER NOT BE BREAKING YOUR CLUBS!"

Ace shouts back, "Yes mommy!!"

Frankie Dudley hugs Schadenfreude. Frankie kisses Ace's forehead and asks, "Awwww, is the big boy frustrated?"

Ace nods his head. Frankie hugs them both but accidentally into her boobs. Schadenfreude and Ace blush.

"Do you need a nap?" Frankie asks as she sits down.

"Maybe," Ace remarks as he lays down, resting his head in Frankie's lap.

Frankie pets Schadenfreude and Ace. Ace closes his eyes.

Frankie lullaby sings,"🎶Night night to baby, you're the prettiest baby so night night to baby."🎶

Ace is lulled to a deep sleep from Frankie's lullaby, sucking on his thumb. Frankie Dudley places him into the golf cart. Ace snores.

Hoooonk mi mi mi!

Frankie goes to Schadenfreude.

Schadenfreude says, "I can't believe you calmed him down."

Frankie says, "He just needs a mommy but he really throws a fit."

"Fussiest babies need the most naptime?" Schadenfreude says.

"True," Frankie says.

"So we're just going to let him sleep in his golf cart?" Schadenfreude asks.

Frankie says, "I was thinking we'd finish this hole then go and put him on his couch."

Schadenfreude smiles, he goes back to finish this hole with Ye Bernard.