5am

I inhaled air as I woke, not moving due to a grip holding me in place, I opened my eyes and spotted two arms wrapped around me, two very muscular arms, and a bedroom that I remembered well, why was I in Jungkook's house?!

The memories suddenly flooded me and i wriggled out of his grasp, causing Jungkook to wake up too, "what the fuck? It's 5am what are you doing up?" He had a really hot morning voice that practically made me melt, "sorry I just woke up I guess..." then I remembered it was only Tuesday today, another day of school, I almost started crying at the thought of having to face Jake today, knowing he said he didn't want to see me. "Hey, don't cry, what's up?" Jungkook's hand came up to my cheek, wiping away a tear with his thumb gently. "I was just thinking about school today" I sighed, knotting my hands together in my lap, what was I going to do?

"So don't go. Stay here with me instead." He yawned loudly, giving me the signal that he was still tired and would very much like to go to sleep again. It wasn't a half bad idea? I quickly texted Taehyung, saying I was too hungover for school, (he wouldn't text back since he was definitely sleeping) and then logged into my mum's email account and emailed the school saying I was 'too poorly to come in' (and then deleted it from her sent emails before she could see when she woke up. "Okay I'm staying then." I said, relief filling me with the fact that I had a whole day to figure things out. "Wait, really?!" He sounded surprised even though he was the one who told me to do it. All of a sudden he was wide awake, smirking devilishly at me, I blinked back at him.

"Wanna have some fun, princess?" I gulped, watching his eyes look me up and down, was it too soon?

I completely ignored the angel on my shoulder telling me to stop as Jungkook shoved me back down, climbing off of the bed and walking over to the other side of the room, "how are you with rope?" He asked, the way he said it made my heart pound and my legs weak, I didn't know what was coming but I was ready.

He walked back over, grabbing my hands and tying them to the nearest bedpost, I tried to pull them away but couldn't, I was completely trapped as Jungkook removed my shorts and underwear, leaving me vulnerable. He knelt over me, sliding one hand up my shirt slowly as the other circled at my lower stomach, teasing me. He leant down and whispered in my ear, "I hope you're ready for this." His hand slipped down and his finger pushed into me as his thumb rubbed at my clit, I arched my back and moaned as he pressed his lips to mine to muffle the sound, I was squirming in pleasure but I couldn't escape, until there was a knock at the door, I froze as Jungkook shot up, "shit" he whispered to himself, "one second I'm just getting changed!" He shouted out to whoever it was, he ran over and untied me, pointing to the bathroom, which I ran into.

I heard the door open as I tried to silence my heavy breathing behind the door, "I thought I heard a girl in here?" It was a woman's voice, Jungkook's mum? "How would I have got a girl in here? And why would I at 6 in the morning?" He chuckled lightly, he was a really good liar... "of course I must've heard your sister or something, anyways I can give you a lift to school today if you'd like?"
"Is it okay if I stay home today? I was up late last night thinking about dad and I don't think I can face it." I heard movement, and I wondered what Jungkook was talking about, his dad? "Of course honey, I'll tell some kind of excuse to the school, I'll see you when I get back from work today, try to get some rest okay?"

I heard the door click shut and waited until Jungkook opened the bathroom door for me, I smiled sheepishly, taking back my clothes from him and putting them on, "no girl in here huh?" I laughed to myself, "yeah well my mum doesn't need to know just how many girls I've had in here..." he rubbed at the back of his neck.

'Just how many girls I've had in here' his words echoed in my mind as I watched him walk to the other side of the room, there was a sick feeling at the bottom of my stomach, of course I wasn't special, what was I thinking, I shook my head as I followed after him, playing with the ring on my finger.