• what's role playing? •

michael ; what's role playing?

"Hey guys?" They all turned to me as I stood in front of their bunks. "What's role playing?" Ashton and Calum shrugged but Luke just said,

"Ask the fans, I bet they know all about it."

"Okay, thanks." I went to the back of the tour bus and tweeted.

@michael5sos: what is roleplaying guys?

Seconds later, my notifications blew up but there was this one tweet that seemed right to me.

@howimetmichael: @michael5sos it's when you pick a role to play and act like that person in a social media

I tapped the fan's profile and followed back, replying with a thank you.

My curiosity bubbled up because yesterday night, eleven in the evening, I went on a walk to clear my mind, relax and just wander off.

There were this group of girls that walked towards me asking for pictures and autographs and after I took pictures with all of them, I walked off and was partially glad they didn't follow me.

"H- hey Michael," a sweet and warm voice called, so I turned to see who it was. I didn't know her but she had the most beautiful and light brown eyes that the lamppost lit, she had really long dark hair and the most adorable smile and her height was probably 5'3". "Um, I- I'm Helena and c- can I get a picture and an autograph?"

Helena. What a beautiful name.

"Sure, Helena." She handed me her phone; I got my arm wrapped around her waist and my head slightly tilted towards her, I smiled and snapped two pictures. She then handed me her phone case and a sharpie. I signed it and gave it back with a smile.

"Thank you so much, Michael." She smiled widely and I felt my knees weaken. "Can I ask you something?"

"Of course, Helena," I answered.

"D- do you role play?" I was puzzled, what was this role play she was speaking of.

"I do-" my arm was lightly yanked back, making me turn around.

"Clifford, we need to head back." I tried to turn back to Helena, but it wouldn't budge, so I forced myself back but they were too strong.

She hasn't left my mind yet. This role playing hasn't left my mind yet.