Chapter 1: The Accident

It was a hot summer's day. The guys and I were going on a road trip to Louisiana for some fun. "Dude, you are the only guy I know that wouldn't have a fling with a cowgirl!" Jake shouted from the back seat, clearly having a few beers in his system. Luckily, I was the one driving. I just smiled and said, "well, I'm more about the relationship, not the sex." That got boos and other disrespectful chants to erupt from the other guys. "C'mon, Luke, you gotta take a risk," Ryan slurred from the passenger seat.

I rolled my eyes as a shuttering noise came from the car. I thought it was nothing, but it happened 2 other times after that so I pulled over. Everyone hopped out, falling all over each other. Some vomiting, some just laughing their asses off. I pop open the hood and cough due to the smoke coming from the engine. I fanned the smoke away so I could see the problem, but I knew nothing about cars.

"Need help?" A female voice asked. I turned around and saw the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. She hopped off her horse and approached me. I couldn't form words because I was so stunned by how beautiful she was. The girl following behind her looked about a year younger then the other. "May I?" The brunette spoke, gesturing towards the engine. I nodded like an idiot. She nodded and walked towards the car. "Well, fellas, good news is your engine just needs a new part. Bad news is...it might take a while to replace. But you gentlemen are allowed to stay at our ranch while we find the part."

She smiled and it hit me like a train. She was so beautiful it hurt. I smiled, "thanks." I'm usually more smooth than this, but this girl had me all over the place. Her sister, I assumed, was flirting with Ryan and being all touchy. "RYAN! Let's get going!" I shout and he seemed to snap out if it with her sister. Everyone filed back into the car as the girls hooked up their horses to the car.

The car slowly began to move as they pulled us along. I watched the girls ass the whole time. The ride was about 30 minutes to the ranch and it was a beautiful estate. Everyone got out, again and the sister took the guys to their rooms that they had to stay in. The other girl took the horses to the stalls. I ran after her and looked around at the barn.

"Can I help you?" She asked, wiping off her hands with a towel, walking towards me. I cleared my throat, "I'm Luke. It's nice to meet you and thank you very much for helping us with our car. What's your name?" Did she think that was stupid? She giggled a little and said, "it was no big deal. I'm Aubree." She offered her hand for a shake and I gratefully accepted the gesture. It was our first physical contact. I was so excited, but I managed to keep my cool. "Let me show you to your room," she said as she walked towards the back of the barn where there was a staircase.