Chapter 16

"Dare!" Ash challenged.

"I dare you to..." I thought for a second. "Lick Lukas' hand." I only chose this dare because it was bad for the both of my friends.

"Okay." Ash shrugged, in a scaryly optimistic voice.

"No! Ew!" Lukas screeched, attempting to pull his hand back.

Ash snatched his hand and swiftly licked his palm.

"Ew!" We all screamed before starting to laugh.

Lukas rapidly wiped his hand on the floor, a look of disbelief and disgust. His expression made me laugh harder.

He then got up and ran towards Ash and me, holding his spit covered had in our faces, making us shriek and back away.

He thrust his hand forward and whipped it on Ash's sleeve.

"Ew!" She said, licking her hand and wiping it on Lukas shirt.

"That's so gross guys. No spit wars." I said, sternly.

Lukas quickly licked his hand and wiped it on my sleeve. "Now we're done."

"I hate you! This is one of my favorite hoodies!"

"Okay, I'm done now." Lukas said, laughed. "Truth or dare?" Lukas asked me.

"Truth." I said. I don't trust these to with dares.

"Awe, please do a dare." He whined.

"No. Truth."

"You do know that, either way, it will has to do with kissing me." He smirked.

"I figured it would." I said. "What's my truth?"

"Would you rather kiss me or Ash." He asked. I got to admit that that was a pretty good question if you wanted someone to get caught in a double edge sword.

One way, they would call me a lesbian; the other, they would say I have a crush on Lukas.

"Uh... I plead the 5th?" I said slowly.

"I don't think so. If you want to see me get dared, you gotta answer the question." Lukas laughed.

"Fine." I huffed. I don't think I want to kiss either of them, but it's just a question. "I'd rather kiss Lukas." I said, speaking low and fast.

"What? I'd like to inform you that I am a very good kisser." Ash defended.

"But she chose me." Lukas bragged.

"It was either you two make fun of me for choosing Ash and I knew you would be a bit** if I choose you. I just figured that it would be more appropriate that all the sh¡* you're talking comes out of your a**hole... Oh wait, that's just your face, my bad." I insulted.

"You're getting better at insults." Ash complemented.

"Thanks. And can you hurry up and truth or dare him already?" I urged.

"Sure." An evil grin rose to her lips.

"Please don't let it have anything to do with me." I pleaded.

"No promises. You said that you would rather kiss him. I'm just giving you what you want." She smiled.

"Oh no." I said, doing a major face palm. "What did I ever do to you?"

"You made me lick him." She said.

"You did that willingly." Lukas and I told her in unison.

"Too bad." She said. "Truth or dare?"