Shin Sister's Weight Loss

I think out of all the members only Yuna has gone on extreme dieting:

Her weight can be seen to have drastically dropped to the point that it seems that she doesn't have much fat on her

As to Ryujin's weight loss it's not actually too concerning, yes, she probably did go on diet but I don't think it went to Yuna's extreme. There is a strong likelihood that her new eating habits (off-cam) just didn't include as much carbohydrates as beforehand. A lot of fat and weight comes from this section of the food pyramid so cutting out a healthy portion of it - along with any soft drinks she might've had - could thin out her size. Umm... meaning her body width, not you know...
ANYWAYS it's also possible that she skipped a meal or two during the week to speed the process up but this doesn't effect the body's internal system too much.

I do hope this is the case and she is alright ❤️

As for Yuna, I am genuinely concerned. Her size has at least gone down by a quarter which is way too much for her age. Extreme dieting was probably put into place for this and, due to her age, it could severely damage her body. She looks like she's getting better now but I'm gonna seriously sue her manager (Kyle Kulyk) if he puts her for this sort of dieting AGAIN. If that does happen then I fear Yuna might completely lack the energy to perform as well as she does nowadays and might face the same 'lazy' accusations as Jennie. She doesn't deserve that.

Let's cross our fingers and hope that won't happen 🤞🏼