Chapter 1

A babies first laugh. That's how every fairy comes to be a, well, fairy! The moment I open my eyes I can see pixie dust covering my vision but it soon fades away. I see a bunch of fairies sitting around me. I can hear everyone saying hi to me. 

"Hello?" I reply back, still getting use to my surroundings. 

      That's when I hear someone say, "Queen Clarion!" I turn my head to see a fairy taking shape in front of me.

      She says, "Born of laughter, flowed of cheer, happiness has brought you here. Welcome to Pixie Hollow! I trust you made your way alright?" I just nod my head in confused agreement.

      "Now let me see those wings," Queen Clarion says as she sprinkled pixie dust on them, allowing me to fly. Then the floor starts swirling with pixie dust as mushrooms grow around me in a circle. I see other fairies fly down and place things onto the mushroom in front of them.  I watch as they place them down until the Queen says, "These will help you find your talent."

"How will I know which one is my talent?" 

"Trust me, you will just know." She says incontestably. 

      I start to walk towards a flower. It falls as I poke it. Then I approach a water bubble. I reach my hand out to it but it falls before I can touch it. I then walk over to the tornado swirling and go to touch it. It puffs away as I touch it. I can hear a muffled "humph" from above and look up to see a woman smirking down at me. I then walk to the next object, a crafted hammer. That also falls, just as the water bubble did. As I'm about to walk to the next object, I notice an egg. For some reason it catches my eye and i start to walk towards it. As I get closer it starts to glow and as I grab it a bright light shines from it. As the light fades everyone starts to cheer and yell. The mushrooms then go back into the floor. 

       "Come forward animal fairies and come welcome your new member of your talent kind, Y/n!" You see a fairy fly down to you in excitement.

"I'm Fawn! It's nice to meet you Y/n!"

"Nice to meet you too!"

      "Alright come on, there is so much to show you!" Fawn says as she grabs your hand and starts to fly out of the tree. "You came at the perfect time Y/n! It's almost time for the changing of the season! You see in Pixie Hollow we have different realms for every time of year." She stops and points at the winter season. "Those are the Winter Woods, it's always cold there. Look, there are some snowflake and frost fairies going to get some rest. They have just finished bringing winter to the world!" We then start to fly towards a different season. "Its the off-season for the autumn fairies too but they always practice getting the perfect shade of amber." You can see a fairy painting a green leaf to an orange color. Then we fly towards summer. "The fairies of Summer Glade still have plenty of time to get ready, but not as much as the autumn fairies because every fairy of every talent is getting ready for springtime!" We fly over a garden-talent fairy and other animal-talent fairies. "Come on Y/n! You've got to see where we live!" We continue flying until we come to a stop  and I look down at a forest, beautifully lit. There are bunnies hopping around and ladybugs being painted. "We were hoping that you would be part of our talent so we have a home prepared already!" She takes you to a small tree stump with a door and walk inside. It is beautifully decorated. I look around in awe as Fawn opens a leaf drape. "We have some clothes for you, but you're a little shorter than expected so they might be a bit long." She says as she laughs lightly. "Anyways I shouldn't take too much of your time! Come and find me once you are ready for your first lesson!" 

      "Thank you, Fawn. I'll see you later!" I say as she waves and walks out the door. Once she closes the door I sit down on my bed and take a breathe. This has already been so crazy. I'm so excited! I walk over to my closet and look at the outfits. I decide to trim a bit off the end of the dress and try it on. I love it! 

  (Here is some outfit inspiration if you haven't already got an idea!)

         I put on my outfit and brush my hair. I decide to explore for a bit before meeting with Fawn. I open my door and am met with a gust of wind and the sound of animals and carts along with some music. I walk out of my house and close the door behind me. I start to walk the paths and look around. As I am walking I accidentally bump into someone. I land with a thump.

"Oh I'm so sorry sugar! Here let me help you up!"

"Thanks!" She grabs my hand and delicately lifts me of the ground and back to my feet.

       "Oh my! You're the new fairy! I'm Rosetta. It's a pleasure to meet ya. I'm just here trying to care for some of the plants here."

"Nice to meet you. I'm Y/n." I reply with a smile. Rosetta seems like the sweetest.   

"I have a lot of work to get to but I hope to see you around Y/n!"

      "See you around Rosetta." I wave at her as she walks away. I decide to fly around and check out more of Pixie Hollow. As I'm flying the wind blows through my hair and I can feel a rush of excitement go through me.  I can see a fairy in purple creating a small tornado. She's kinda hot if I'm going to be honest with myself here. But, I just continue flying and soon see Fawn helping paint the ladybugs. I land beside her.

"Hey Fawn!"

"Oh hey Y/n! You ready to figure out what you can do?"

"As ready as I'll ever be."

------------------------------------------------------------

(1056 words)

Don't worry we will get to Vidia soon but I don't want this story to seem rushed! :)