𝐗𝐕𝐈

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙎𝙄𝙓𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉ミ★ ( self destruction, act one ) ★彡

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙎𝙄𝙓𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉
ミ★ ( self destruction, act one ) ★彡

When Kaden sleeps, he dreams of a life that is much brighter than the one he lives. In this dream, he was a happier man; his life was void of death and destruction, and he had a beautiful brunette woman in his arms that loved him, and surprisingly they had a few children that adorned both of their features. They were happy.

When he woke, he was reminded of his reality that he lived. That he was a vampire, known for killing and thirsting for the taste of human blood and the woman he had grown attached to would die at the hands of his younger brother because she wore the face of another from five hundred years prior.

It was a nice dream if he wasn't aware of his destiny to cause strife, grief and fear into the hearts of others.

Katerina was blissfully unaware of the danger she was in just by being in his arms. She was unaware of his enemies that would be gunning for her along with anyone else that knew what her face meant to the infamous Klaus Mikaelson. Then there was the danger of her being a human around a blood thirsty vampire. She was a walking danger magnet.

She should've been fearing for her life and counting down the minutes until her death at the next coming full moon which would be the following night... instead she was asleep beside him without a care in the world. When she sleeps, it reminds him of how innocent she was in all of this. It wasn't her fault that she wore Tatia's face, and yet, she would pay the price. She would be the one to suffer for the actions of her ancestor and his mother.

A part of him felt guilty. He should have hid her and killed anyone who knew of her existence instead of bringing her straight toward the big bad wolf himself.

If only he knew how attached he would grow to her lack of poise and how carefree she was. If only he knew how he would grow attached to how she spoke her mind at all times and wasn't afraid to tell people how it was. If only he knew how attached he would grow to the woman who wore the same face as the girl who tore apart his family five hundred years ago.

Even if he wanted to protect her, he couldn't; because it would mean he would betray Niklaus. Kaden had seen with his own eyes what happened to people who betrayed him, he had seen it with their mother and Rebekah, and even Finn when he heard that the eldest of the Mikaelson siblings was thinking of splitting from the rest of them.

If Kaden betrayed his brother with this... there would be no going back. No amount of favours or begging would ever grant him forgiveness if he destroyed Nik's chance of becoming a hybrid. It was his right that was taken away from him by their mother.

And if he even knew Kaden was thinking about it, he knew he might be on the receiving end of the dagger. The thought alone of being stuck in the coffin for years made him physically shudder.