BUNOS CHAPTER

Hello, my name is Thea Gomez, and the man I first loved is named Kiel Adrian Fuentavilla. I am a victim of love that was not given a good ending but had a good return.

The most unforgettable memories with you, my love. The most painful memories with you. from laughter that ended in tears. You will always be my first love and my first heartbreak.

You are the first man who taught me to be stronger. You were the first man who gave me pain, but you were the reason I met the right man for me. And that man taught me to live again to continue achieving my dreams.

And that man accepted me completely, even though there was something wrong with me. and I also loved that man more than I thought I could give him love. I thought I would never be able to love another man again, but that suddenly changed when Dr. Lexus Cruz Ferrante came into my life.

He was the light in my dark world. He saved me from drowning in the pain you gave me. Thank you so much, Rian. Because of you, I met him.

Because of you, I met him and I was happy with Lexus. Thank you, Rian. Thank you for everything. You were the way for our paths to meet.

Ikaw ang naging daan para magkakilala kami. I-i love you, Adrian. Goobye.

I don't regret meeting you. I don't regret loving you so much. I will never regret it because no matter how much pain you caused me, you were still the way for me to meet the doctor of my life.

This is the end of our story, Adrian, and I end this forever because we will never be able to return to the way we were before.

Hinding-hindi na maibabalik pa ang lahat lalo na ang panahon na meron pang tayo. Ang panahong meron Thea na mahal na mahal ka at ang panahon na meron pang Adrian na mahal na mahal ako.

^°^°^°^
:)