My dad

Hey!
Ok, so... I'm not very good at English! Sorry :')

/////////////////////

The 6 years old Leo have just finished his drawing, so he raised his hand.

-I finished my drawing!

He said, seeing his teacher going to his desk and kneeling to see the draw he made.

-Oh Leo, where is your mother? I just see your father, you and a cat.

She questioned, genuinely confused about his family

-Mommy always hit daddy, and I don't like her because of it! So I din't add her in the family!

He said, pointing at his dad when he said that his mom hit's his dad and shaking his head when saying that he doesn't like his mom.

-O-Oh.... Sweetie, why does your mom hit's your dad?

She asked, tensing up.

-No reason! She just does it, and dad always let she do this to him...

The teacher started sweating, seeing her student say this like it was completly normal.

She was about to say to the small child that it wasn't normal, but the bell ringed, meaning it was time to go home

She got up and forced herself to look as fine as possible, as not to worry the other students.

-Alright kids, it's time to go home! Come on, let's start organizing our things!

She said, seeing all her students start to organize their things and going to do the same thing as well

-Excuse me, Leo please?

Leo heard his dad calling for him in the class open door.

He got up and took his bag, running and hugging his dad

-Daddy!

Leo called

-Hi darling! How was the school sweetheart?

His dad, Logan, asked, smiling at the the sight of his son giggling happily, and soon patting his son's head

-It was great daddy!

Leo said, letting go of his had and soon holding his hand while his dad get to hold his bag and his little hand

-That's really great sweetie! Now, now, how about we go buy things for this weekend? Your mother will not be home in a really long time.

Logan said exiting the school with his son

-Why is that, dada?

Leo said, confused but genuinely happy at the thought of his dad being free from beating up seasons.

-Oh darling, you will understand it when you're older, ok?

Logan said, smiling to his son that was looking at him

-Oh... Ok! I trust you dada!

Leo said, smiling back at his dad

And Logan just hoped that his son wouldn't mind him being his mom and dad because his mother left Leo and Logan for another man just too soon.

_______________________________________

Hi!
I tried yo make this as good as possible, but it's 00:10, so maybe it's not really good at all.
I hope you liked it!
Please comment, I really like to see the comments, they're always so good!
Anyways, take care of yourself and remember: It's OK to feel sad!
Edit: December 18th 2022