027.

"Ashtray, please

"Ashtray, please." I sobbed leaning on the grandmas bedroom doorframe. Nobody responded before the cop walked towards the door opening it slightly revealing Ashtrays unconscious body.

My eyes widened, as I froze in shock. "He's down!" The officer called out as soon as Ashtray shot up shooting the officer in the shoulders.

"Please." I shook my head as he frowned..

PRESENT

"Fezco, respectfully hurry the fuck up." I slouched sitting halfway on the armrest of the sofa Ashtray was sitting in. "I'm ready, Ash we'll be back." Fezco fixed his tuxedo with a smile.

Custer sat across slouching on the sofa, I don't know if it's just me but he was actin real suspicious. Ashtray was tense, like super tense. He kept on adjusting the way he sat.

Ashtray just gave Custer a death stare. Not taking eyes off him, I kinda wonder if he even knows i'm sitting next to him. "Is everything good?" Fezco questioned giving an confused facial expression.

"Yea, before you go bro. I really need to talk to you about something." Custer exhaled smoke. "Like what man?" Fez sounded annoyed leaning on the kitchen counter.

"Everything."

"Fuck is you talking bout bruh?" Fezco scoffed in annoyance. "Bro, the fucking cops found Mouses body." He let out his cigarette, that's when I gave a confused look at Ashtray, who shrugged.

That's when Faye dropped an glass cup startling Ashtray who jumped slightly. "Sorry!" Faye started to go to the ground which I assume she's cleaning the mess she made.

Who the hell is mouse and who killed him?

"Did you hear what I said?" Custer shrugged at Fezco who just sucked his teeth. "I thought you told me Laurie killed Mouse, right. Laurie?" Faye added standing awkwardly in the kitchen.

"I never said that, what are you talking about?" Custer sounded annoyed turning around in his chair. "Yea, you know Laurie. The drug dealer that lives in the apartment complex off Cemper?"

"Yea you were the one that told me she killed Mouse." Faye stated glaring at Custer. "I never said that!" Custer quickly defended himself raising his tone somewhat. "Yes you did."

"What are you talking about, are you high?" He pointed to his head. "You know Laurie and those fucking people, they scare me. Why are you trying to protect them?"