-d-o-s-

Quackity wanted to get a bit of sleep, he barely got anything close to a healthy amount of rest these days and wanted to take advantage of this. He took off Wilbur's jacket, using his wings to cover him instead, and made it into a pillow.

Sure, he was a bit worried Wilbur just decided to mess with him, even kill him while he slept, but he was too tired to think logically about it, and laid down. Q took in the scent of Wilbur, most people would think cigarettes would smell horrible, and they did, but to Quackity it was just Wilbur, and it was amazing. 

He laid down and tried to get some sleep, Wil would definitely wake him up, or at least he hoped so. Waking up to Wil, breakfast made, wine poured, clothes folded, his off, was an amazing thought.

"But aren't you supposed to hate him?" He asked himself. Sure, he was, but right now the thought of being taken care of, and being loved, of loving someone else, and maybe more, he wanted it, he wanted it so bad it was scary.

"But Wilbur hates you, he's just making you let your guard down so he can ruin something else." Honestly, he didn’t think Wilbur would do something like that to him, but even so, that was a risk he was willing to take. 

Wilbur was freezing, he was so used to wearing his coat all the time, without it everything felt like a blizzard. But it was worth it for his duckling, he hoped. Running this much, because walking just wasn't good enough for Q, carrying and dragging a huge machine, it was all for him, and his praise. 

Wil had been craving some love ever since he was revived, even before he was stuck in Limbo, Sally had stopped loving him way before Fundy was even born. Sure he might be overdoing it, he had just randomly seen Q on the floor and decided to take care of him.

 Again, it was just empathy for his wing pains, and knowing this might let him into Las Nevadas, nothing else, nothing at all. Definitely not the little tiny desire deep down in him to be praised for working so hard, to be loved for doing his best, he had seen how Quackity treated Slime, he wanted that and so, so much more. 

He walked into Las Nevadas, machine on his back, and knocked on the closest door. "Quackity from Las Nevadas! Your ba- wait, who are you?" Slimecicle opened the door, backing up in case the stranger tried to hurt him. 

"Oh, umm, he's at my house, yeah. I delivered this for him because he was very tired." Wilbur looked at Slime, up and down, left and right, and directly through him, jealousy seeping through every word without anyone being able to notice. "Ok! I’ll take it, don't worry! When will Quackity from Las Nevadas come back?, I miss him." Of course he did, anyone would miss Q's praise and affection.

Slimecicle didn't seem bad, Wil usually hated him because he just showed up out of nowhere and got all of Quackity's attention, but he seemed like a good worker that probably deserved it.
As long as Q had room for giving someone else a different kind of attention, it was fine. 

Wilbur walked away, really craving some cigarettes right now but he had left his pack with Quackity. Slimecicle tried to push the slot machine to where the rest were stored, but his hands went straight through, so Fundy, who was slightly hurt his dad didn't even
notice him, helped instead. 

He walked back to where Quackity was, legs hurting like hell but seeing Q, looking so comfortable and cute on the floor, immediately told him it was worth it. Wil carefully picked him up, surely he wouldn't mind staying at his place for tonight, it was definitely better than the floor. 

Walking in, he realized Tommy was there, he already thought Quackity and him were making out that one time, which didn't do much except make Wilbur wish he was right, so maybe it wouldn't be that bad. Thankfully he wasn't home, a poorly written and obviously rushed note told Wil he was staying with Tubbo and Ranboo for the night. 

"Duckling, wake up, at least a little bit." Wilbur shook Q, who was laying on the small couch in his living room, and he hesitantly opened his eyes. "What the hell! Where the fuck am I?" Quackity yelled, trying to stand up but Wilbur sat him back down. "We're at my house, it's not much but I hope you like it." Wilbur rubbed Q's wings a bit, loving how soft they were, and waited until Quackity calmed down.

"Here, I'll get you comfortable and then you can go back to sleep in my room, I’ll take you back in the morning." Wilbur kneeled down and took off Quackity's shoes, hoodie, belt, suspenders and tie. "Can I tell you something, man? It might sound really weird, I'm tired as hell, but I really appreciate this. I haven't had anyone care for me in a while, let alone what you just did today. Thank you so much, truly, you're so amazing." 

Quackity looked embarrassed, he almost never put his all powerful, emotionless king persona down these days, especially for Wilbur, but what is said is done and he couldn't do anything about it. Wilbur couldn't respond, sure it wasn't pure praise, at least the kind he wanted, but still it was amazing. A goofy smile and strong blush threatened to show itself, but Wil wouldn't let them. "Yeah, no worries, I could do it more often if you want, no tricks or gunpowder?" Wilbur suggested, praying to every deity in existence he would say yes. "Really? Of course, man, that would be incredible. But first, here, a bit of the pay from today, I can tell you really want it." Quackity smiled, grabbing Wilbur's chin possessively and pulling him into a hard and passionate kiss. Wilbur's blush couldn't be tamed anymore, it was showing itself fully and clearly to even the bugs outside, or in this case, Tommy, Tubbo and Ranboo, who were spying on them from the window, silently cheering and dying of laughter. 

"I told you they were gonna kiss, they're so in love." Tommy laughed. "Why don't you kiss me like that, my beloved?" Tubbo asked Ranboo, who responded with something that was half a laugh and half enderman noises. 

A/N- Okay maybe I lied lmao, I usually write at least 1000 words per chapter. Anyways, Bench Trio has to be at least a small part of the story because I said so, even if it makes no sense, time-line wise.