Imagine 🇷🇺

Russia came in with a board in his hand, showing it to you.

This is inspired from one of those tiktok POVs

➳༻❀✿❀༺➳

Ok, imagine there's a new student

Everyone is excited and then he finally appears. Whispers from girls and boys began, but he only looks at you.

He gave you a soft smile and sat next to you. “hey” he started yet to avoided him. He just appeared out of no where! Of course you're going to avoid him.

This saddened his mood but the fan girls in his back didn't.

Minutes pass and the bell rang. You were about to stand up but got caught between the girls forming s circle around you to take a better look at your seatmate. They're definitely giving the heart eyes.

You tried your best getting out yet they keep pushing you. A hand suddenly took your wrist and help you out of that suffocating fan girls.

He let go finally with a “My bad” and left. Through he really really wanna hang out with  you.

Hours pass and it's time to go home.

You didn't see Mr Popular guy around all day. You step out of your classroom and went to your dorm. Your roommate is already asleep cause they're the vice president, they decided to help the president and they just so happens to be more than they expected.

But what scared you is that everything is soo neat. You definitely didn't clean it, nor your roommate did. Both of you like clean but didn't really have the time to clean so who did?

You went to the kitchen to eat and after that you went to your room after drinking,  of course.

You drop your bag but suddenly, someone hug you from behind. “Stop ignoring me”
He rested his face on your shoulder, nuzzling in your neck. “snowflake”

➳༻❀✿❀༺

.... Sorry- I didn't know how to continue tbh 😅

I do wanna experience writing more... Intimacy stuff but I know my Ate is just out there, lurking where I don't know 👀

Russia: and yes, we are secretly dating in this Scenario but im a transfer student coming into your school. G'night!

2022
Start: August 23 at 2:37 AM
Finished: August 23 at 12:11 PM

[ 378 ] words