ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟʏ ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ

7 ᴀᴍ
ᴀ ʜᴏᴜsᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏᴏᴅs
ᴋᴀᴏʀɪ ᴘᴏᴠ

𝑾𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒖𝒑 𝑾𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒖𝒑 𝑼𝒓𝒈𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝑵𝒆𝒘𝒔 *𝑪𝒂𝒘*

I was woken up by my Kusagi Crow.I groaned and slammed my head back down into my pillow.

*𝑪𝒂𝒘* *𝑪𝒂𝒘* 𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒏𝒆𝒘𝒔
𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑴𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒔𝒖𝒎𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑩𝒖𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒇𝒍𝒚 𝑴𝒂𝒏𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒊𝒏 2 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔
𝑩𝒖𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒇𝒍𝒚 𝑴𝒂𝒏𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏 2 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔

My head shot up from my pillow,causing my neck to hurt. I knew I was awake but I still couldn't believe this.I'm being summoned to the Butterfly Mansion. But why? Well that doesn't matter right now,I've got to get ready.

ᴛᴡᴏ ʜᴏᴜʀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ sᴋɪᴘ
ᴀʀʀɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟʏ ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ

I arrived at the Butterfly Mansion and noticed about 9 others there.I slightly waved at them and sat on the ground a little away from them. I don't know who they are or why I'm here. So I decided to just sit there and mess with one of my arrows. That was until a someone was looming over me. I looked up and saw a guy in a mismatched haori with a spiky black ponytail.

"Can I help you?"

??? : Who are you

"Kaori Namikaze.And who are you?"

"Giyu Tomioka"

Wait a second...

"Tomioka? Are you the Water Hasira?"

Tomioka nodded his head. I took a look over at the others.They all must be Hasiras. Why was I called here at the same time as a the Hasira?

Tomioka walked back over to the other Hasiras. I took a deep breath and started to mess around with my rings.

"𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑴𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒅"

Two twin girls at the front of the of house had spoken. Me and the Hasiras all bowed down as the Master arrived through door.

ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ : Hello my children

ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ : Greetings Master

ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ : Im sure you nine have seen my guest

I turned my head to see all the Hasira staring at me.I just turn my head back to The Master with a sweat forming on my forehead. I didn't really like all the attention that was on me.

ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ : Before I make my announcement,I think you all should introduce yourselves. Gyomei,would you start please.

ɢʏᴏᴍᴇɪ : Yes master. I am Gyomei Himejima,The Stone Hasira

sʜɪɴᴀᴢᴜɢᴀᴡᴀ : Sanemi Shinazugawa,The Wind Hasira

ᴜᴢᴜɪ : Tengen Uzui,The Flamboyant Sound Hasira

ᴍɪᴛsᴜʀɪ : Mitsuri Kanroji,The Love Hasira

ᴏʙᴀɴᴀɪ : Obanai Iguro,The Serpent Hasira

ᴛᴏᴍɪᴏᴋᴀ : Giyu Tomioka,The Water Hasira

ʀᴇɴɢᴏᴋᴜ : Kyojuro Rengoku,The Flame Hasira(🍩)