😅 New Start 😅

Atsumu had just moved to a new city. To be more specific Tokyo. Today was their first day of school. "Tsumu! Wake up or else your dumbass if gonna be late!" Atsumu hears a yell from down stairs.

He sighed while getting up. "I'm coming! Give me two minutes." Atsumu walked over to his closet and grabbed a few things to wear. He threw them on and ran downstairs.

"Finally loser let's go" Osumu walked out the door

"Finally loser let's go" Osumu walked out the door. Osumu is Atsumus brother. The walk on the way to school was quiet.

.

.

.

.

.

Atsumu walked into his first class of the day.. Math.. "Ah yes..I almost forgot. Class! Quiet down. We have a new student." The teacher looked at Atsumu signaling for him to introduce himself.

"I'm Miya Atsumu.." Atsumu stood there awkwardly. Waiting for the teacher to say something.

"Nice to have you here Miya. You can sit over there." She pointed to a sit in the back. Atsumu was relieved about that..

.

.

.

.

.

The bell finally rang. Atsumu got up and quickly made his way out of the classroom. He was looking around for Osumu when he fell.
He saw a hand. Atsumu grabs the hand and gets up. "Sorry that ya wasted ya time helping me." Atsumu sighed.

"What do you mean? It's fine. I choose to help you up." Atsumu cursed at himself.

"Right. Sorry again." Atsumu was about to walk away.

"You look like someone form my class, but different." Atsumu looked up.

"I have a twin." Atsumu focused his eyes on the person who was speaking to him. Atsumu couldn't help but think about how hot and beautiful the guy was.

"What's your name?" The guy asked. Atsumu smiled on of his brightest smiles.

"Miya Atsumu." He giggled.

"Yo! Kiyo." The guy looked behind him.

"..Sorry Miya. I gotta go." He turned around waving one of he hands.

.

.

.

.

.
"Finally it's overr." Atsumu whined as he walked out of the building.

"Hey Miya." Atsumu looked to see who was talking to him. "You never got my name." Atsumu looked shocked for a second.

"You're right. I'm so fucking stupid. Sorry!" The guy laughed.

"It's alright. I'm Sakusa Kiyoomi." Atsumu smiled.

"Wait.. SHIT! I gotta go before Samu beats my ass!" Atsumu waved to Kiyoomi as he started to run.

"Are you coming?" Kiyoomi turned.

"Huh? Oh yeah I'lol be right there!" Kiyoomi started walking over to his friend.

.

.

.

.

.

———————————————————
434 including this.
Hopefully this remake will be good lmao. Sorry about all the time skips. The old story has a lot and I don't really have the imagination to fill them in.