The Fall

Your POV:

FLY AWAY! That was all I could think of doing was to fly and not stop! I don't understand what was happening, what did I do? I didn't break any laws but here I am being chased as if I was a demon that snuck into Heaven. All I knew was that I had to escape the angel guards on my tail.

It was the dead of night in Heaven and I was summoned to the House of the 1st Triad. It was a giant building that held Thrones. They are the lowest rank in the 1st Triad but they exceed far past my ranking which was Virtues, in the 2nd Triad. The reason for me being there was because someone had told them I was the one that let an demon into our gates. Which by the way completely not true.

I kept pleading my case that it wasn't I, who allowed a beast of hell into our gates and that I was being framed. They would not listen and told me to face my punishment with honor. Punishment in Heaven is severe especially when your an angel in any high ranking since we are created to be good and pure.

I ended up panicking and flew off. I know not the smartest idea but I didn't know what else to do. I knew I wasn't in the wrong because I don't interact with humans much less demons. My work only focuses on the operation of movement in the universe, like seasons, planets, elements, and nature itself.

So the likelihood too have interacted with a demon is unheard of. I then heard trumpets in the air and looked behind me to see that a flock of more angel guards were after me. And they weren't the normal ones either some of them were from the extermination division, the ones sent to hell to kill off demons. Becoming even more panicked I kept flying until I felt something stab through my wing causing me to land harshly onto the clouded ground.

Looking to where I felt the pain, I saw a spear stabbed into my right wing. Unfortunately it was one of the exterminators spear. These were one of the worst of weapons, Heaven had. Even the smallest wound given to the body can cause excruciating pain. Making you feel like your burning through the inside, out.

Screaming in pain, I pulled out the spear and ran with it in hand, without thinking. I couldn't afford to stop regardless how much pain I felt. Running through the streets of one of the human soul neighborhood's, I felt something grab me from my waist and pull me into an alley.

Thinking it was one of the angel guards I was ready to use the spear to atleast push them off me, but then I heard a very familiar voice.

"Hey! It just me! Don't worry!"

Relaxing I pulled from his grasp. I started to scream whisper.

"Ryan! Goodness gracious you almost gave me an heart attack!"

"Yeah sorry! But what's going on? What happened too you? Is that an exterminators spear?!"

"Look I don't know what is happening all I know is that I need to hide! Like, NOW! The Thrones think I was the one who let in a demon into our home!"

"Did you?"

"No! Why in the Lord's name would I ever even interact with a demon! I work in Heaven not down on Earth!"

"Well it looks like they beg to differ."

Before I could get another word in, Ryan pulled me I and covered my mouth as to not say anything as the angels flew by and I held the spear tightly with me. Ryan was my closest friend in Heaven and we did alot of things together despite our rankings, we were very close.

You see Ryan is a normal angel the lowest in all rankings, they are the lowest rank in the 3rd Traid and the closest to the material world than any other rank. They are the majority of the guardian angels humans have on earth.