Prince Stolas

Your POV:

I started to open my eyes little by little and by the time I was able to see clearly, Link started to lick my cheek alot and pawing my face. Seemed like he was happy I woke up and tried using his nose to push me up. Except being as small as he is, he can only lift my hand up so far up before dropping it to the ground.

I was still in a daze as I got up but it turned out to be a very bad idea when I felt my whole body push back down to the ground in pain.

"Agh! Oh dear lord! What is this awful pain?!"

Forcing my self to sit up was proving to be diffculy and excruciatingly painful.

I managed to sit myself up right as I sat on the wall of some sort of old looking building.

"What happened?

Trying to recall what just happened my mind immediately gave me a flashback. The Thrones...the spear...falling.......Ryan. It came back to me like a ton of bricks to my chest. That no good selfish traitor pushed out of heaven.

Looking up I saw i was outside and it was hard to indicated whether it was day or night. Hearing Link bark, I looked to him only to see him bring the exterminators spear towards me. I quickly grabbed it despite the pain just so he wouldn't hurt himself.

"Thanks little buddy. What would I do without you?"

Smiling happily at him, I patted the top of his head as he pushed his head towards my hand barking happily. Chuckling I decided to look around my surroundings to see if it can help tell me where I am.

Using the spear I push myself up and hold onto it for support. Everything was hurting so bad, that just standing on my feet was difficult. I managed to get up and start walking and looking around, everything seemed dead like there wasn't I single person out. It feels like I'm on earth with all the buildings looking vaguely modern, unlike heaven.

It didn't bother me that it was empty, in fact it was, better, so no one would be able to see me. Looking towards one building with a glass window I took a look at my appearance.

My once silk white dress was now all torn up. I had alot of dirt stains all over the dress,  it evem looked like I took it from the trash. Some of the stains looked red, almost like blood but I didn't want to think anything of it.

(What it looked like before, you can imagine how dirty you looked after

(What it looked like before, you can imagine how dirty you looked after. Also note that your wings are the same in the picture.) (Credit to the artist)

Looking over to my wings, they were just as bad if not worse than my dress. While it still had that white glow, the injury caused by the spear was still there and now most likely to get an infection. I tried flapping them but the pain made it harder to do so I ended up stopping. It was odd to me because when angels fall to hell their wing are suppose to burn and turn black upon arrival but mine weren't. They were just injured.