Chapter 1: His Never Ending Curiosity

(A/N: I decided to delete the first 2 chapters and rewrote the foundation of the story, the first 2 chapters were actually written on a whim so it might have harmed the whole thing. There will be major changes in the chapters mostly how my writing is, Kiyone's personality and Ichiro's including his past.)

Asari Ichiro POV

Humanity.

I must say that they are very interesting.

For the past years I've been satisfying my curiosity it's the first time I've been entertained so much. The way they think, adapt, fight and pretty much everything they do. They all fascinate me.

Since the time I was born it 'that' place I was aware that I'm not human, only my outside appearance is. Although I was bored in 'that' place I must thank the humans that took care of me there. Without them I would have been weak, a mere prey to these people, maybe I would not have existed in the first place.

But enough of the past, although I'm what people consider a monster on the inside, observing humans and society for the past years have been fruitful. Adapting to different situations have already become a norm for me, so copying the actions of most humans have made me into a perfectly average teenager. Although most of the human acquaintances that I met always tell me that I lack common sense, but I just ignored them.

I'm currently waiting on a structure that is called a bus stop and wearing a school uniform consisting of a red blazer, white shirt, and darkish green pants. Its definitely not my style and I prefer black outfits. Well I guess I'm what most people call an emo. It sounded cool and all but after searching it's meaning on a device called a laptop, I got irritated so much that I broke it, not my fault though.

After waiting for a few minutes a rectangular vehicle appeared in my vision, it was the bus. I do see them many times during my observations but entering one is a different experience. After cherishing the feeling for five seconds I started observing the occupants on the bus. All the seats were already waiting so I just went to the corner of the bus which will be a place with no disturbance. Although I would have liked to have a seat, standing up is not a problem, this much won't tire me much anyways.

I stood there in the corner without any disturbance, just peace and quiet. I would love to have this peaceful atmosphere continue on but looks like fate wants to fuck me up in many ways.

"Excuse me... Could you give up your seat?"

A voice belonging to a girl called out to me. Who in the hell has the audacity to interrupt my peaceful moment?! As I was about to glare to the human who interrupted me I realized that I wasn't the one that was called so I retracted my glare before anyone notices, my glare is quite scary after all.

She was talking to a well-built boy with blonde hair who was... Admiring himself on a mirror? Is he attracted to himself, wow can humans actually have sexual intercourse with themselves? My neverending curiosity rose up again and I started to observe the boy keenly.

"That's a priority seat. I think you should let this elderly lady sit here."

The girl spoke to the boy while gesturing to the elderly lady who is standing but people can tell that she is struggling.

The boy seemed to finally stop admiring himself on the mirror and looked at the girl who called him out.

"My, my, pretty girl. While it may be a priority seat, there is no law requiring me to relinquish it. You want me to give up my seat just because I'm young? Nonsense, pure and simple. Even if I'm young, standing consumes more stamina than sitting. Why should I do something so detrimental with no benefit to myself?"