blind spot

this is a story about two kids in my grade, written by my lovely, close friend, zy on the 23rd of august 2022 during physics class. we'd like to thank our biology teacher ms.b for showing us that one animation from which this was inspired. this story is called 'blind spot' (and ur watching disney chanel)

"aahng!" slender moans loudly inside the washroom stall.

"jelly! aahh." just thinking of her made him hard- when will he tell her about his feelings? her thick, long hair, her muscular arms her goofy laugh. she's just so perfect. after finishing, slender leaves the bathroom returning to class. 

he gasps! jelly is sitting in front of him. could this day get any better! after a few minutes, it was break and slender has nothing to do so he decided to walk around the hallway and itch his salt and pepper hair (as usual). he saw jelly walking and talking with her only friend : sour yellow teeth. slender felt a wave of jealousy and rage wash over him. jelly was HIS and his property. ONLY. slender balled his fists to his sides. if jelly was REALLY his, he wouldve punished her by spanking her really hard, so hard that his hand would be tattooed on her round and jiggly ass. 

he noticed his untied shoelaces and bends down to tie them. when he gets up, he sees a person's back coming towards him and before slender could react, he got pushed to the wall and squeezed by . . .

JELLY!! 

he groaned and felt it vibrate through her delicious body. she turns her head around and smiles," oops! you're in my blind spot"

slender gets so hard he can't think properly. he pulls jelly closer so all of her lucious body is pressed up against ALL of him. slender gets closer to her and whispers in her ear in a deep, rough voice "you've been a naughty girl!" they smile at each other and go to the teachers bathroom to finish what they started 

[CONTINUED]