69 like its the end of the world

slenderman sexily slammed jelly against the bathroom door. 

"oOoOoOoO" jelly moans and giggles and wiggles and jiggles. slenderman's 6ft long hairy pimple infested dick is so hard it has shot past the roof and stands as true and proud as the twin towers. before, yk. yeah. (ITS BIGGER THAN A TOWER I AINT TWALKING BOUT EIFFELS) 

anyways slenderman's long digits are exploring EVERY inch of jelly's body (mmm) and he sticks one into her belly-button. 

"AHHHNNNGGGG" jelly moans again. slenderman scoops a great big blob of belly-button sauce and sniffs it like an alpha. 

"you're so fucking sexy babe" slenderman growls. "making all this belly button swauce for me. that's a good little girl." and then he proceeds to lick all that nastiness of his fingers and howls like he's in heat. 

"FUCK JELLY YOUR BELLY BUTTON SHART IS SO GOOD MMMMFNKJEBF." 

he gets even more hard and his dick boings like a spring. 

"MMM SLENDER GET YOUR JUICY MEATY FATTY PIMPLEY DICKHOOD GOODNESS INSIDE MY THROBBING SHRIMP RN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" jelly screams. she's so wet she's about to flood the whole city. 

slender grabs jelly's jiggly hot thot sexy thighs and opens them up, and the stank of rotten oily salty munchy moldy crusty fish is enough to kill him with horniness. 

"you smell so disgusting mommy" slenderman hisses "i fucking love it" and proceeds to lick the entirety of her cooch. jelly throws her head back and burps out a bunch of rotten-fish-flavored-jelly. 

slenderman grabs jelly and throws her in the air like WEEEEEE so she her ass crack lands straight on his dick tip. 

"FUCK SLENDER" JELLY MOANS. "YOU FEEL SO GOOD. REARRANGLE MY ORGANS THICH DICK DADDY. DESTROY ME SLENDER DADDY."

slender thrusts his hips and jelly bounces on his dick like a monkey (NOW DAS BANG BANG BANGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG) his dick tears past her asshole and comes straight out of her mouth and jelly is in so much pleasure her pussy starts raining pepsi cola on slender. 

slender and jelly are barking and yowling and meowing and roaring and howling and screaming until they're creaming and slenderman shoots his load so hard and fast jelly is thrown into space and they never see her again. 

a/n: both hands on the phone, people.

🎉 You've finished reading blind spot 🙏‼ slenderman x jelly 🥵🔥💦 the ultimate love story😸😸 🎉