Chorus

You can hear it in the silence, silence
You, you can feel it on the way home, way home
You, you can see it with the lights out, lights out
You are in love, true love
You are in love

*3 Years Later*

"Dada!" Our 1 year old son, Isaac screams when Andy comes in from work.

"Hey bud! Were you good for Mom today?" He asks as he picks up Isaac. Isaac just squeals in response.

"That depends on what you classify as good. Someone, and I won't mention any names, decided that a nap was too mainstream for him and boycotted this afternoon." I say, coming out from the kitchen where I had been preparing dinner.

"And how're my girls this afternoon?" Andy asks as he kisses me in greeting before placing a hand on my bulging stomach and kissing that too. Our girl in question gives him a resounding kick to the hand.

"We're exhausted." I say, punctuating that statement with a yawn.

"Well, after dinner I want you to go lay down and rest. I'll get Isaac bathed and in bed for the night.

💤💤💤

I'm in bed for the evening when I hear Andy come in and join me. "He's finally out." He says, flopping down next to me.

"And how many times did you have to read Good Night Moon?"

"I can now recite the whole thing to you without the book being there for guidance." He grumbles as he pulls me close to him.

I laugh. "He loves it."

"I'm glad he loves books but we may need to expand his library."

"And you can deal with the breakdown that comes with that, Counselor."

His finger goes under my chin, lifting my head to look at him. "I love you."

"I love you too." I whisper back before he kisses me.

You can hear it in the silence, silence
You, you can feel it on the way home, way home
You, you can see it with the lights out, lights out
You are in love, true love
You are in love