• premier •

"Priahhh, I need help getting ready for the premier." Lillie groaned. Priah looked up at the already dressed up girl, "girll, your already ready!" She smiled looking at my long, royal blue dress.

"Don't worry, you look amazing! Mason will love it!" She giggled trying act like she didn't say anything.

Lillies face gleamed red, "Omg! Shutup, don't say that." She laughed along, trying cover her face as she was blushing.

She hopped in her mums car, and began to drive to the premier. Her phone was blowing up with notifications.

(Contact names:)
Mason- mase🫶🏼
Miguel- robin💀
Brady- bestf💙
Madeline-mad❤️
Becca- beccs ❣️
Tristan- trist ‼️

                        Best group ever💙

mase🫶🏼: yo, everyone nearly there?

Robin💀:yhyh, almost there!

Trist‼️: I stopped to get a drink from the shop so I might be a bit late...

You: omg trist😭

Mase🫶🏼: hey lillie!

You: heyy mase, can't wait to see you!!

Mase🫶🏼: can't wait see you too!

Bestf💙: alright, I'm here! See ya ✌🏻

You: I'm here too, speak to yous in a min, irl as well!!

                         ~1 minute later~

Lillie snuck up on mase and decided to record it, "BOO!" Lillie shouted. Mason jumped out of his skin turning around getting ready to hit the person who scared him.

He lowered his arm laughing, "jeez lil, I was about attack you or something.." he chuckled.
Lillie laughed along as they both walked on the red carpet. "Lillie! Mason! Pose for us!" The poparazzi shouted to you both.

Lillie placed her arm on his lower back, whilst he placed his arm on her waist, posing. You both smiled to the poparazzi, posing for them for a few minutes.

"Come on! Let's go somewhere and find the others!" Mason grabbed your hand leading you towards the door that leads you outside.

"Yo! Lillie and Mason, what's up?" Brady smiled making his way towards the two off you.
"Nothing, just came back from poparazzi, there wild out there!" Mason mentioned to Brady, who agreed with him.

"Hey Miguel!" I smiled, as he made his way towards me pulling me for a hug. He slightly lifted me off my feet, as he was way taller than me.

Note: first chapterrr!!!