home

Finney hasn't seen Robin for a few days atleast 3 they're snowed in their house so he can't leave til the snow melts but he's also quite relieved he hasn't because he's trying to figure out his feelings for Robin and why he's feeling this way.

G-"Finney! i think robins outside!"
F-"huh! What do you mean?? I thought we where snowed in !?"
G-"yeah! But there isn't that much snow at the windows! I'm gonna let him in !!"
F-"GWEN?! WHAT?!"

3rd person.

Finney could hear Robin and Gwen talking it was kinda muffled considering that finneys still in his room .

(What Finney here's quietly)

R-"hey gwen"
G-"hey Robin, finneys in his bedroom if you want to go see him"
R-"okay!"

Finney starts to here footsteps and his heart starts beating faster and faster he practically just woke up ! He didn't want Robin to see him like this ! His hair was messy and he's wearing sweatpants and a tank top! Finney rushed trying to get ready but didn't know what to do.

Robin knocking*
R-"hey Finney!"
Robin heard a bunch of stuff falling over and wonders what's going on
R-"Finney??"
F-"hey Robin!"
R-"oh hey, are you okay?"
Robin says through the door because it was still shut

F-"oh yeah just give me a sec"
Finney opens the door*
R-"wow.."
F-"huh??"
R-"oh nothing sorry.. did you just wake up??"
F-"yeah Not to long ago.."
Finney says embarrassed
R-"it's cool, can I come in?"
F-"of course!"

Robin starts blushing at the fact that Finney looked embarrassed and about how his hair was messy but why was he blushing? Why did he even come this early ? It's 7 am.

F-"soo uhhhh.. how have you been??"
R-"I've been good I guess.. wby"
F-"oh yeah sure.. anyways what do you want to do?? We can't really go outside.. well we can but.. yk.."
R-"yeah.. you wanna watch a movie??"
F-"sure what movie?"
R-"Texas chainsaw massacre .. you seen it???
F-"no ist my that movie rated r?? My dad would never take me to see it and I don't like horror movies but for you I'll watch it "

Finney said smiling , he had knots in his stomach but he didn't know why..
Robin went to go turn on the tv and went to the channel It was on

R-"this is my favorite movie! I hope you like it .."

The movie started and Robin was worried Finney wouldn't like it because Finney said he didn't like horror movies..tbh Robin just wanted to impress Finney by watching a scary movie, Robin hopes Finney doesn't get scared tho but he also hopes he does?? he wants to hold his hand again for some odd reason but he can't express why..

Finneys pov;
ooo omg he just cut his neck??
Ew gross that's so disgusting
____

Robin started giggling because he could see finneys disgusted face

F-"what!, what's so funny!"
R-"nothing ,nothing"
Robin said laughing
F-"is it because I don't like scary movies !?"
Finneys face started to turn red
R-"your face ?! 🤣🤣"
R-"you looked so disgusted!!"
F-"that's so not funny! It was really nasty! How can you even watch stuff like this !"

Robin laughed till he couldn't breath
(Sorry for so much emojis I kept laughing😭)

Robin finally got up and when he say up he was really close to Finney and he started nervously laughing and when he was moving around he accidentally kissed Finney..

Rm-oh shit!
R-"I am sosoooososososossoos sorry I-I-I-I I - it was an accident I-I I was laughing too much I'm so sorry"
F-"i-it-"
But Robin ran out before he could finish..
_________________

go follow my tiktok😏😏 (It's my editing acc)
Hearts4miguelonly (Ik it's weird don't take it a weird way I don't sexualize anybody from the cast I just needed a name for the acc)
⬆️⬆️
and sorry I've had practice and today I have open house to see my classes
(I'm going to 8th)
and I have practice for the rest of the week and school starts next week so I'll keep y'all updated if y'all want !!

also if you want my socials just ask!! I have Snap,disc,tiktok and insta on tiktok I also have a main with my face.. so yeah..

But with school starting I'll still make more chapters when I get the chance but I probably won't do it often because my practice is from 6-8 and I have to go to bed at 9 but I'm pretty sure I get to sleep with my phone!! But I don't know yet my parents are still discussing it.

Vote??❤️❤️❤️
(Sorry for sm words)
word count 802 <3