Start From There

PART :- 1

RIYA's POV .

"Riya......Riya Come down quickly ." Anita Roy is Riya's mother called Riya loudly.

"sorry ,sorry I'm little late today ." Saying this, I got down .

"Come early and have breakfast, I have a lot of work to do ."

"But what do you want to do? Servants do all the work, you just give them orders." I spoke before taking a bite of bread .

"Who said that? " Mother asked Riya in a little anger.

" Who , who said that ? Who dares to speak against you here? " I spoke my side .

"I have courage." Another's voice came . Our attention went to that voice.

And he was my hero, my dad. Mr. Aryan Roy the successful and experienced businessman.

"say it again !" Mom asked dad with fake smile .

" I mean ,I used to say that I don't dare to speak ageist you either .Other people will stay long ."

" Yes ,but you talked a little longer before "I HAVE COURAGE"" I know ,mother knowingly spoke this sentence .

" Yes ,I have courage talk against anyone , but I don't dare to talk against you ."

" why dad ?" I questioned in the middle .

" Because she is my darling ." Dad hugged mom and said .

" What are you doing ? leave me , she is here ." Mom blushed and said leaving the hug .

" So what happened ?" dad said innocently .

" Ya ,what happened to you ? why are you blushing ?" I asked her to tease her .

" you both are same ." saying that mother went to the kitchen .

We both laughed a lot as we saw mom leave .

" Ok . Now . Mr. Roy take your seat ." I spoke to dad disciplined manner.

"As you wish my queen !" Dad also spoke playfully.

"Ok. Is there a meeting tomorrow ?"

"No."

"Any party plan , business trip or any other work ?"

"No queen. There is no work tomorrow. My full day is your." Dad spoke confidently.

Before I could say anything , someone from behind came and sat next to me. And spoke.

???:
Do you think you are the queen. That everyone will listen to you ?

"Yes. I am queen. The queen of hearts." I spoke confidently.

???:
You are not the queen of hearts but the queen of madness.

"Do you think I am crazy ?"

???:
Of course YES.

"THEN LISTEN. MY DEAR DEVIL BROTHER. I'm crazy so you are my brother. Then you are crazy too."

Yes. This is my brother Mr. AYUSH ROY. After completing the degree, he began to contribute to Business.

Ayush :
I am not crezy.

Me :
Yes. You are.

Ayush :
No. I am not.

Me :
Why ?

Ayush :
Because , YOU ARE NOT MY SISTER !